Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

I have been in the UK for 8 years and people are more liberal with their clothing here and in 8 years I have never seen a single doctor who wears skimpy clothes like that.

What kind of doctors do you go to, whose dress finishes before it starts? 😆

Relax Pragya, itna gussa sehat ke liye acha nahin... kaunsa Vidya ne Aapko ya Bebo ne Mujhe Award de dena iss discussion ke liye... Chill 😆
Arrey Billa, Im totally relaxed. I dont take any of this seriously. If Vidya's movie becomes a hit or flop mera kya. Its not like mujhe kuch paisa milne wala hai.

But it was fun arguing with you after such a long time. 👍🏼

Arrey Billa, Im totally relaxed. I dont take any of this seriously. If Vidya's movie becomes a hit or flop mera kya. Its not like mujhe kuch paisa milne wala hai.

But it was fun arguing with you after such a long time. 👍🏼

Chalo ROYALITY Nikaalo... i do such entertainment... jaldi se PIZZA order karo...apun ko solid bhukh lagili hai 😆
Di you have become so entertaining!😆
Billa, all your comments are about hits. it's kind of baseless to even debate about acting with you. actually. it's pointless to debate about acting and comparing these actresses. however, I do think Vidya is much much better actress than Kareena and Priyanka. SUCK IT KK and PC FANS!!

as exciting as posting 'Vidya cant do epic movie like Golmaal 3.'

well thts one person's opinion...

i dunt see how all the "fans" come in here...

and PS: i wasnt the one who said it. 
Originally posted by Theatre

Billa, all your comments are about hits. it's kind of baseless to even debate about acting with you. actually. it's pointless to debate about acting and comparing these actresses. however, I do think Vidya is much much better actress than Kareena and Priyanka. SUCK IT KK and PC FANS!!

LMAO, it's baseless 2 even consider ur post worth according to topic, all the time u will post exactly my oppposite thing 😆

So its not hits, acting or even actor/actress in ur case... it's just that u will read my post and reverse it in opposite direction and will post 🤣
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

LMAO, it's baseless 2 even consider ur post worth according to topic, all the time u will post exactly my oppposite thing 😆

So its not hits, acting or even actor/actress in ur case... it's just that u will read my post and reverse it in opposite direction and will post 🤣
I said debate. the actual word is debate. 😛
Originally posted by Theatre

I said debate. the actual word is debate. 😛

U only do Riling up as main topic u don't even bother 😆
Originally posted by Sana.B

Kambakkht Ishq. - Doctor's don't show that much cleavage, wearing some of the most expensive brands 24/7. Doctors are usually dressed in outfits equivalent to rags. What did that movie give> Nothing besides a migrain! 
Parineeta with all that cleavage and love making scenes, still promised content in terms of a story and acting.

Wasn't she a part time doc & a full time (wh**e Next Door) model on that movie  😆😉