Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜†

& what's after Dec 22?  πŸ˜›  Is GF coming back from her excursion on 22nd to preach this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnMb4YTY98 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .sb.

Yeah temporary version till 22 Dec due to some reason.🀣🀣

Originally posted by bamboocopter

πŸ˜†

& what's after Dec 22?  πŸ˜›  Is GF coming back from her excursion on 22nd to preach this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnMb4YTY98 πŸ˜†

After 22 Dec,everyone here will be preaching..no rofling no roflingπŸ˜‰
btw I actually didn't understand what you meant to say.πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

🀣🀣

Girl Friend ke laut aaney se pehle aakhri hassi hass rahey ho kya?  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .sb.

I actually didn't understand what you meant to say.πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

🀣🀣

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

If Vidya is So Much TALENTED ACTRESS like this forum always favors... y not Movie with such a Brilliant Script and 0 Sex Show "No One Killed Jessica" could even get a HIT or that much BUSINESS which  She Gives with saying 10-12 Sex intending double meaning lines and showing huge cleavage in "The Dirty Picture"...

Atleast BEBO doesn't need 2 shed clothes 2 even get audience in halls πŸ‘

People call Mallika Sherawat n Rakhi Sawant as Cheap as they do vulgar scenes 2 attract audience... Same people change their tune when same thing VIDYA Does... how PERFECTIONIST THOTS πŸ˜†

Bebo only does movies that guarantee her hits.. A Solo Movie of Bebo would never get so much.. but yes with huge cleavage, double meanings, item songs, etc., maybe she can. Hopefully Heroine could bring her a solo hit, and promise good content..

And being bold doesn't always work... SKM had bold scenes, and stuff, but it didn't bring in the crowds.. 

And i though NOKJ was a hit? Wasn't it..
Originally posted by Sana.B

Bebo only does movies that guarantee her hits.. A Solo Movie of Bebo would never get so much.. 

Chameli was not HIT oriented movie, it was Character oriented movie... even if i would say she is not the brilliant actress but i can't digest the fact people make fun of a Actress who is holding a record of giving 4 100 Crore movie out of which Both No.1[3 Idiots] & No.2[BodyGuard] movies of Hindi Cinema Belongs to her... even double century with 3 Idiots... 

How much bias u guyz wanna go for Vidya, o wow she is out of this world kind of actress and just make fun of bebo?? How many Threads with Same discussion, in some u put Katrina ahead of her whom u guyz find expressionless n wooden plank... in some u will keep Vidya...?? 

Let's See when Vidya will deliver 100 Crore Movie on her own Shoulder as she ask KHAN's 2 add Balan in front of their name πŸ˜†

Chameli was not HIT oriented movie, it was Character oriented movie... even if i would say she is not the brilliant actress but i can't digest the fact people make fun of a Actress who is holding a record of giving 4 100 Crore movie out of which Both No.1[3 Idiots] & No.2[BodyGuard] movies of Hindi Cinema Belongs to her... even double century with 3 Idiots... 

How much bias u guyz wanna go for Vidya, o wow she is out of this world kind of actress and just make fun of bebo?? How many Threads with Same discussion, in some u put Katrina ahead of her whom u guyz find expressionless n wooden plank... in some u will keep Vidya...?? 

Let's See when Vidya will deliver 100 Crore Movie on her own Shoulder as she ask KHAN's 2 add Balan in front of their name πŸ˜†

Im not going bias for vidya.. frankly i really don't give about all this ATBB 100 cr mark stuff.. i fail to understand the statistics of a film, but u tell me when did bebo give a solo hit? Yes chameli was a character oriented movie, but apart from that? 

And People equally make fun of deepika, sonam, pc, so why should people refrain from making fun of bebo? Even katrina's made fun of, so?
Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago

If Vidya is So Much TALENTED ACTRESS like this forum always favors... y not Movie with such a Brilliant Script and 0 Sex Show "No One Killed Jessica" could even get a HIT or that much BUSINESS which  She Gives with saying 10-12 Sex intending double meaning lines and showing huge cleavage in "The Dirty Picture"...

Atleast BEBO doesn't need 2 shed clothes 2 even get audience in halls πŸ‘

People call Mallika Sherawat n Rakhi Sawant as Cheap as they do vulgar scenes 2 attract audience... Same people change their tune when same thing VIDYA Does... how PERFECTIONIST THOTS πŸ˜†

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

You blame others of being a hypocrit, when you yourselves conveniently ignore all the movies where Kareena has shed clothes. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

You blame others of being a hypocrit, when you yourselves conveniently ignore all the movies where Kareena has shed clothes. πŸ˜†

I can name more.. 
Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sana.B

Im not going bias for vidya.. frankly i really don't give about all this ATBB 100 cr mark stuff.. i fail to understand the statistics of a film, but u tell me when did bebo give a solo hit? Yes chameli was a character oriented movie, but apart from that? 

And People equally make fun of deepika, sonam, pc, so why should people refrain from making fun of bebo? Even katrina's made fun of, so?

In your Question, ur answer is there... SOLO hit kya hoti hai?? When there is only 1 Hero-Heroine Fim... Bebo has given BODYGUARD Solo HIT 151 Crore Nett India Income Movie ... if u say Movie which is BASED on HEROINE only SOLO as HIT... den Bebo has NONE... What is the problem with people accepting ATBB n 100 Crore Funda, just coz it doesn't have their own FAV. in them??? u guyz will write essay on Vidya's Acting n performance, jab baat Bebo ki 100 Cr films ki, den tune change... or we don't care dis n dat ???

Yes Sonam, deepika, Katrina are also made fun... but y not same kind of Fun comes for VIDYA AUNTY or CHITRANGADA SINGH or actors who do ART CINEMA over here ??? y having fun on for some heroines only??
Originally posted by smartie_pants

*insert major eye roll*

And we are back to the "fans are lame" discussion...
How exciting...πŸ‘

as exciting as posting 'Vidya cant do epic movie like Golmaal 3.' Edited by Naach_Basanti - 12 years ago