ANOSHKA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The only hit show at this time is KTLK makes me glued to ur forum and tv i dont know wht they mean of not getting good TRP .

is pyar ko kia nam doon is 2nd
dia aur bati 3rd
ek hazaroon mei meri behna 4th
balah 5th cause of Ram Kapoor being too much over weight ,and is promoting obesity concept and big belly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
For me.. 
BALH / Is Pyaar Ko are at top spot..❤️
KTLK comes next... 😳
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu I also liked BALH the best...But of late I have found it slowing down a bit...As for IPKKND I find it boring...too slow and with nothing new happening...Goes round and round in circles and ends up with that Shyam always...Just last week I felt something nice would happen but again came full circle and stopped there...
jj567 thumbnail
Y in this forum here n there everyone is making fun of balh?its against i-f rules.if ram kapoor is fat then it does not mean they r promoting obesity.its a harsh comment.obese persons r also part of our society.Edited by jj567 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Tanu I also liked BALH the best...But of late I have found it slowing down a bit...As for IPKKND I find it boring...too slow and with nothing new happening...Goes round and round in circles and ends up with that Shyam always...Just last week I felt something nice would happen but again came fullcircleand stopped there...

Mehek i dun mind show gng in circle as i see my ArHi...much better dan imagining how many weeks or itefaqs beg AshNi meet..
Balh trck gets draggy inbetween bt it has enouf of highs to tide th lows...
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like KTLK
but dnt lyk this TOO MANY co-incidences
I loved GHSP and PKYEK as well
BALH is also one of my fav shows