India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

not to b predictable...till end

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
mayb CV's did not want this serial to b predictable so when arnav talked about deal everyone assumed his marriage also will b a deal one after shyam's truth comes out...i think the reason y they r showing arnav so much concern for lavanya is they want to confuse the audience as to wht will happen...mayb v can have some hopes that anjali will tell arnav to get engaged to khushi ...the reason as to y only khushi told to anjali about her broken engagement and she was so much affected by it...anjali might force arnav for engagement with khushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I was also thinking "deal" at first, but something tells me either Anjali will mistakenly think ASR and Khushi have something going on, hence their mutual broken engagements, or she will feel sad for them both and emotionally blackmail ASR into engagement. Little does she know neither of them really have a problem with that, but the Shyam situation will cause issues later.  I'm hoping that all of the past few weeks' little hints (temple bandage engagement; Khushi picking his ring)here and there lead us to the easter egg and not a wild goose.  Yesterday's phone convo between ASR and Khushi about "who will make me wear the ring" confirmed my suspicions of a Arhi engagement.  Let's hope. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi12345sun2011arshiyana

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top