CI Saturday - we love maaneet - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

aarti === ready 2 have ur lunch then ...

hima i know,if only the rose was not there, it would been amazing 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lunch Hima?...l have still not bathed...sitting in front of lappy from 9am...l log in everytime with a hope that maybe today there will be some good news...thank God GF is there otherwise l would have gone to my nani by now
himadi chalo lets go. πŸ€— you need to rest too.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
will post some pictures tonight.πŸ€—

i was just reading veena mallik missing article in telly buzz i thought people will b worried for her & will post comments ... but after reading the comments i was 🀣thy are actually happy that crappy swayamvar will not happen 🀣

Originally posted by asmina_r

Lunch Hima?...l have still not bathed...sitting in front of lappy from 9am...l log in everytime with a hope that maybe today there will be some good news...thank God GF is there otherwise l would have gone to my nani by now

asmi == dont say like that ... wish ur nani could have watched the end of GHSP ... but well i think then also she would have been in pain just the way we all are ... we all can atleast bear the pain ... not sure how ur nani would have taken the last episode of GHSP ...😭may ur nani's soul RIP ...
Hima i don't like the idea of the swamvyar on tv
@hima di...just for fun...and btw., one of your MIL is my bestest friend.😑..πŸ˜†..πŸ˜‰..do you want to talk to her...🀣.
@reena...tu bhi na...choooswet re...love you so  much...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@arthi...call them on monday,...they will connect you to the productin ouse manager...i forgot that guys nmae now,...tell him about how much you loved geet and tell them how much you wanted ghsp part 2 with gurti as leads...also tell them you appreciate thier hard work and positive approach...thats it...just be nice polite and friendly with them...thanks for fighting for this show arthiii...πŸ€—
asmi...well said...so keep trying...thank you...😳😳
@reena...you dont like thanking...i dont know that...tons of thanks from me...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...πŸ˜†

reena === i 2 hate the swayamvar part on TV ... which is nt even real ... everything is fake ... thy part ways after swayamvar ... its taken from the bachelor show isnt it ...

Originally posted by dewdropred

i was just reading veena mallik missing article in telly buzz i thought people will b worried for her & will post comments ... but after reading the comments i was 🀣thy are actually happy that crappy swayamvar will not happen 🀣

🀣🀣...see hima di is now thinking about her MIL...πŸ˜†πŸ€£