Ashutosh and Rohan to meet--indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wizardofoz

you know what? the story has gone completely haywire now. there was not much consistency earlier, but now its complete nonsense. Damn CVs. ๐Ÿ˜ก

if ur on fb.. attack MBs wall... rubbish track.. CVs r saddist... they should know. devdas track doesnt give trps.. character consistency..story... drama.. n romance ..does.. 

what is happening ?? i am maha confused now..where are they headed?? AshNi or something else? will their misunderstandings ever get over ?? ๐Ÿ˜• or maybe CVs are just dragging it.. because once after all is well between AshNi.. they will get married.. nothing much left to show then.. 

๐Ÿ˜• 

Originally posted by Filza.

what is happening ?? i am maha confused now..where are they headed?? AshNi or something else? will their misunderstandings ever get over ?? ๐Ÿ˜• or maybe CVs are just dragging it.. because once after all is well between AshNi.. they will get married.. nothing much left to show then.. 

๐Ÿ˜• 

Filza.. why nothing much to show?? Din we see Kriya after marriage romance?? ๐Ÿ˜† 
If CVs r intelligent enouf they can show anything.. but sad.. RS n his CVs.. r incapable of handling this show.. 
disappointed disappointed disappointed๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wrote my disatisfaction/disappointed with the current track on SET india comment box also 
Originally posted by AbhiAni

disappointed disappointed disappointed๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wrote my disatisfaction/disappointed with the current track on SET india comment box also 

me too...i too am thoroughly disappointed๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Filza.. why nothing much to show?? Din we see Kriya after marriage romance?? ๐Ÿ˜† 
If CVs r intelligent enouf they can show anything.. but sad.. RS n his CVs.. r incapable of handling this show.. 

yeah.. ๐Ÿ˜† they can show a lot many things!! AshNi, together after marriage โ˜บ๏ธ honeymoon.. romance...โ˜บ๏ธ issues too between them.. 

but.. i don't know.. i thought this might be the only logic behind their crazy plot for next week.. ๐Ÿ˜• 

maybe Ashu-getting-jealous-of-Rohan track will start now.. which will make Rohan realize Ashu loves Nidhi.. and he will disclose this fact before her.. 

๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by Filza.

yeah.. ๐Ÿ˜† they can show a lot many things!! AshNi, together after marriage โ˜บ๏ธ honeymoon.. romance...โ˜บ๏ธ issues too between them.. 

but.. i don't know.. i thought this might be the only logic behind their crazy plot for next week.. ๐Ÿ˜• 

maybe Ashu-getting-jealous-of-Rohan track will start now.. which will make Rohan realize Ashu loves Nidhi.. and he will disclose this fact before her.. 

๐Ÿ˜•

@bold: i too thought the same...but what jitters me is that...will it really take 3-4 mths for rohan to bring ashni together...coz as per his interviews...he's very much in the show for 3-4 mths till his main serial starts
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Kritz says.. SHE THINKS nidhi is in love with Ashu๐Ÿ˜•... i mean.. wow.. seems she took Anjies advice to heart already...๐Ÿ˜ก

wonder when she will get married to Noodle-boy ..๐Ÿ˜ก

Umm it said 3 times in the article that Nidhi is STILL in love with Ashutosh where does Kritz say she Thinks? But man just hope things get cleared up and Mallika and rohan leave them alone to sort everything out!! Want to see thr dance!
thanks for sharing the article