*PARICHAY-16th Dec'11 Written Update*

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update sahasra, You have used lots of emotions today and some very good ones. You must have spent lot of time doing the update today as It's very detailed and descriptive. 

I guess, when you have a nice episode to update, you want to present it well too. Great work and thanks for the lovely update.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Nice update sahasra, You have used lots of emotions today and some very good ones. You must have spent lot of time doing the update today as It's very detailed and descriptive. 

I guess, when you have a nice episode to update, you want to present it well too. Great work and thanks for the lovely update.

Thanks Rani,Actually Maria is supposed to do today's update but she was struck with her office work n couldn't return home on time,so i did it today.You are right,today I liked sinal scenes very much so posted a detailed update๐Ÿ˜Š,btw the sher Seema said,i couldnt get what she said in the end,can you tell me
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Thanks Rani,Actually Maria is supposed to do today's update but she was struck with her office work n couldn't return home on time,so i did it today.You are right,today I liked sinal scenes very much so posted a detailed update๐Ÿ˜Š,btw the sher Seema said,i couldnt get what she said in the end,can you tell me

This morning when I watched the epi, my volume was very low as I was watching it at my desk since I had forgotten to bring my ear plugs. I can watch it again little later and will let you know what she said. Sorry to make you wait. If I can't get back to you soon enough, I will PM you the sher after watching it.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

This morning when I watched the epi, my volume was very low as I was watching it at my desk since I had forgotten to bring my ear plugs. I can watch it again little later and will let you know what she said. Sorry to make you wait. If I can't get back to you soon enough, I will PM you the sher after watching it.

It's ok,no problem,i wasn't sure what she said before kunal stops her.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update Sahasra ...and what do i say abt the epi it was just so Awww ...I loved it ...And Sammmyyy n his full to xpressions are just a treat
kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Sahasra,

Loved your detailed update. It is as if I was watching the episode.
Thanks.

kathy
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sahasra for the update.. and as usual the emoticons you use are ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u sahasra๐Ÿ˜Š... u done a marbelous update... by reading the update we feel that scenes are run before my eyes๐Ÿ˜ƒ... very nice of u...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ