Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is a Mature Love Story for Mature Audience! (Page 7)

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you... What a fab post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hello Shybabe,

Thanks for your efforts to cheer us up!  But it is not working on me anymore.  How can we have an Arhilicious week when for the past 3 weeks we are putting up with these boring episodes of Anji-Shyam, La-Arnie and Payash?  None of these characters are either interesting, colorful or attractive (except our Arnie boy). Don't the CVs know we watch this show for Arnav-Khushi and not for these other side characters.  What is this idea of making us wait with bated breath through the weekend (I think my heart will burst now) and then giving us Anjali, Payal and Lavanya crap, and more and more of that?

Khushi has suffered enough and if they make Shyam the winner every week and drag this story, I bet TRPs will drop.  I cannot take it anymore.  The CVs should know that they are mentally torturing their viewers and it is true!  Feel so sad for Sanaya and Barun.  Despite being the leads, with so much talent and good looks, they got sidetracked because of the wayward storyline.  The story should revolve around them and NOT vice versa.

6 months is enough in the life of a TV serial for love to bloom.  If they wait anymore they may not have the chance to show it. It has happened many times in the past to many serials.

Edited by trinaroy - 17 December 2011 at 11:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25Shahushybabe

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I totally understand the point!
It's just not physical attraction plus a lot of complications involved,,,but I am an impatient soul!!!! can we fwd to tuesday or wed!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25shybabe

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Totally agreed . Yesterday epi was totally matuar feelings . Specially those 3 made it well na. Y people dnt understand that its a daily soap n they show every day action n reaction . So when sum1 feel guilty its nt easy to overcome immediately n sum1 who lost love or broken heart get rid 4rm her feelings. I felt that stroy is moving its a better thing 4 me n i m happy with that without any torturing scene . Lets hope 4 good .:-)

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

Changed ASR?
Why would he need to change??!!!
I love him the way he is. Was! It seems!
If he is all growing up and understanding the hurt he inflicts on others, he should maybe start with Khushi first.

All things said and done, for me, ASR is perfect the way he is.
Angry, scowling, fuming, rude, arrogant, man of few words. I love the (im)perfections! Of course, underlying with a gentle manner, genuine kindness and an endless pool of love.

The fact that he is exuding SO much compassion towards La, and she in turn is squeezing every amount of pity she can from him, is annoying as hell. So you guys broke up! BOO HOO! Grow up and move on!
Barun Sobti is a fabulous actor! Subtle as hell. The fact that he is reduced to major OTT compassion/empathy/sympathy with La, is cringe worthy.,

Shahu...i can so understand ur frustration...and like i said...i am not making nobody agree or nod with me...I respect how you feel and i hope something comes up that makes everyone happy hereBig smile

Shahu

xCrystalTearx Senior Member
xCrystalTearx
xCrystalTearx

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you!
I always thought of it in that way, but never was able to explain in words
Because this show portrays how REALITY really works, it is why this show is very different from other shows. :)

very well written :)

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinaroy

Hello Shybabe,

Thanks for your efforts to cheer us up!  But it is not working on me anymore.  How can we have an Arhilicious week when for the past 3 weeks we are putting up with these boring episodes of Anji-Shyam, La-Arnie and Payash?  None of these characters are either interesting, colorful or attractive (except our Arnie boy). Don't the CVs know we watch this show for Arnav-Khushi and not for these other side characters.  What is this idea of making us wait with baited breath through the weekend (I think my heart will burst now) and then giving us Anjali, Payal and Lavanya crap, and more and more of that?

Khushi has suffered enough and if they make Shyam the winner every week and drag this story, I bet TRPs will drop.  I cannot take it anymore.  The CVs should know that they are mentally torturing their viewers and it is true!  Feel so sad for Sanaya and Barun.  Despite being the leads, with so much talent and good looks, they got sidetracked because of the wayward storyline.  The story should revolve around them and NOT vice versa.

6 months is enough in the life of a TV serial for love to bloom.  If they wait anymore they may not have the chance to show it. It has happened many times in the past to many serials.

I know u r not going to like this when I say, but Shyan Jha is not going anywhere...for sure. but at the same time i truly believe that something wonderful is going to happen between ARHI..Wink

JuhiR

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
shy i always love ur optimism and ur fun with beautiful pics and this is awesome post dear love it Clap

shybabe

Go to top