Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is a Mature Love Story for Mature Audience! (Page 4)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

OMG ShylaShocked
Is it your post ?Shocked

Awesome dearClapwonderfully written !Star

Yeah it was indeed mature all the way ! Rabba ve at this moment will be like partying on a coffinLOL

On a lighter note : Both La and Kushi are sad but dekha uss dono ka make up ?ShockedIf they are really happy then kya halat ?Shocked
ROFL

It's scary when I am serious right? LOL But,
Really I was quick to judge and then when
I thought about it, it all made sense! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
^^^ No, you are funny when serious LOL

shybabe

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
It was an cute arhi scene 
I loved the way she tried to congratulate him n enlish then finally ended up in Hindi

Naturally he can't go gaga over her she is someone else,s he doesn't know her engament is broken and he was feeling bad for la

He felt very bad when she did that I mean wishing he felt very sad I think things will change when he know she is no more engaged

shybabe

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I will fully comment after I watch episode.

But one thing Shy - I do not like this word mature and you repeated it umpteen times in your post . I am supposed to be mature but I love to be immature especially where Barun Sonti is  concerned Big smile

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I <font color="#000099">will fully comment after I watch episode. </font>
<font color="#000099">But one thing Shy - I do not like this word mature and you repeated it umpteen times in your post . I am supposed to be mature but I love to be immature especially where Barun Sonti is concerned Big smile</font>

Didn't know that u didn't watch it yet!
I am very mature too, but when it comes
To this man I can become a little cuckoo and
I did ... And that's why I was frustrated too!

But then it kicked in! And I am sorry if you
Didn't like me using the word mature! That's
How I see it! Big smile
mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Excellent post shybabe! The CVs are portraying Arnav and Khushi in a mature light which is what we wanted. We weren't interested in seeing an immature Khushi anymore, we wanted to see growth in her character and it is happening. I liked their scene today, Khushi admired the change in Arnav who went from never believing in relationships to one who not only brought a couple together but was engaged himself. She acknowledged the positive change to his character.

I'm really looking forward to how the CVs continue to progress Arnav and Khushi as Lavanya's exit draws near.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Shy

Your post is as awesome as Arnav and Khushi were in that scene.

They behaved exactly the way they were supposed to . Arnav is still feeling guilty and pity for Lavanya but he knows that it is not love. When he opens the door, he dies not expect to  see anyone but LO there is his khushi Kumari Gupta shovelling a gift under his nose.

"What the .." is a natural reaction ( as was my What the F*** for the anti-what the post of the forum  LOL)

Arnav did not have words to say not becuase he did not appreciate Khushi's gesture , but he did not want to lie to Khushi.
Khushis genuinely expressed her feelings. She has gone through a lot during last few days but she understands and accepts Arnav as a friend , a person who is alway by her side when needs arise so she wanted to express her thanks and good wishes though her gifts.

Both were in awkward position , both respected each other.  There was an undercurrent of mutual understanding existing between them which you may call a mature understanding . You are absolutely right to use the word mature - dear.

This is as touching a scene as was Khushi crying over Arnavs arms last week . Two different dimensions of their relationship.

So much better than colorful dupatas flying about and TFCs.

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Shy

Your post is as awesome as Arnav and Khushi were in that scene.

They behaved exactly the way they were supposed to . Arnav is still feeling guilty and pity for Lavanya but he knows that it is not love. When he opens the door, he dies not expect to  see anyone but LO there is his khushi Kumari Gupta shovelling a gift under his nose.

"What the .." is a natural reaction ( as was my What the F*** for the anti-what the post of the forum  LOL)

Arnav did not have words to say not becuase he did not appreciate Khushi's gesture , but he did not want to lie to Khushi.
Khushis genuinely expressed her feelings. She has gone through a lot during last few days but she understands and accepts Arnav as a friend , a person who is alway by her side when needs arise so she wanted to express her thanks and good wishes though her gifts.

Both were in awkward position , both respected each other.  There was an undercurrent of mutual understanding existing between them which you may call a mature understanding . You are absolutely right to use the word mature - dear.

This is as touching a scene as was Khushi crying over Arnavs arms last week . Two different dimensions of their relationship.

So much better than colorful dupatas flying about and TFCs.

oh! sunaina...thank you so much for agreeing...phew...i am so glad that u liked it.Big smile

sunaina02

Go to top