Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks shybabe...
until reading ur post i was feeling quite sad ..but now Yeh...I think u have understand what CV might want to show us abt this characters....👏

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i'm really happy n proud 4 ur posts...atleast u r d one who supports today's fantastic epiii...it hurts d most.still best way d story n characters r going on...thanks yaar..4 dis wonderful post...keep doing dis...ya as u said.next rabba ve moment will b d most watchable one...after long time its gonna be air.so i'm n all r waitng 4 tat...
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gunayaar

i'm really happy n proud 4 ur posts...atleast u r d one who supports today's fantastic epiii...it hurts d most.still best way d story n characters r going on...thanks yaar..4 dis wonderful post...keep doing dis...ya as u said.next rabba ve moment will b d most watchable one...after long time its gonna be air.so i'm n all r waitng 4 tat...

awww thanks really😃
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree shy. Nice way of putting it.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail

The Cv's are just coming up with a great plan to bring out the true characteristics of our leads by their influences on each other and unite that influence into a bond!!!!!

Very well said shy!! even we want them to unite in a bond in a very mature way not just by mere attraction..

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Changed ASR?
Why would he need to change??!!!
I love him the way he is. Was! It seems!
If he is all growing up and understanding the hurt he inflicts on others, he should maybe start with Khushi first.

All things said and done, for me, ASR is perfect the way he is.
Angry, scowling, fuming, rude, arrogant, man of few words. I love the (im)perfections! Of course, underlying with a gentle manner, genuine kindness and an endless pool of love.

The fact that he is exuding SO much compassion towards La, and she in turn is squeezing every amount of pity she can from him, is annoying as hell. So you guys broke up! BOO HOO! Grow up and move on!
Barun Sobti is a fabulous actor! Subtle as hell. The fact that he is reduced to major OTT compassion/empathy/sympathy with La, is cringe worthy.,

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with your every word!!!...i think so the CVs are now trying show the change in Arnav's character...so it will take some time for the rabba ve moment

And it was mature love story for sure!!
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you... What a fab post...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Shybabe,

Thanks for your efforts to cheer us up!  But it is not working on me anymore.  How can we have an Arhilicious week when for the past 3 weeks we are putting up with these boring episodes of Anji-Shyam, La-Arnie and Payash?  None of these characters are either interesting, colorful or attractive (except our Arnie boy). Don't the CVs know we watch this show for Arnav-Khushi and not for these other side characters.  What is this idea of making us wait with bated breath through the weekend (I think my heart will burst now) and then giving us Anjali, Payal and Lavanya crap, and more and more of that?

Khushi has suffered enough and if they make Shyam the winner every week and drag this story, I bet TRPs will drop.  I cannot take it anymore.  The CVs should know that they are mentally torturing their viewers and it is true!  Feel so sad for Sanaya and Barun.  Despite being the leads, with so much talent and good looks, they got sidetracked because of the wayward storyline.  The story should revolve around them and NOT vice versa.

6 months is enough in the life of a TV serial for love to bloom.  If they wait anymore they may not have the chance to show it. It has happened many times in the past to many serials.
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I totally understand the point!
It's just not physical attraction plus a lot of complications involved,,,but I am an impatient soul!!!! can we fwd to tuesday or wed!?