Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .Choco.

Bravo!! I'm absolutely stunned on the way you wrote this! I'm glad once the Cv's have something worthy to watch out for! Haven't seen the episode yet! will right away!!

Thanks my friend! πŸ˜ƒ
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love your analysis about what we saw of ArHi in today's episode, I had not seen it from the point of view you have posted but now that you have pointed it out, it makes perfect sense!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shybabe

Thanks my friend! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‰ anytime. You know these days some people don't have the brains for understanding such mature love. They just demand for the normal lovey dovey eye lock scenes. Which I'm constantly bored off! I'm so glad someone on these forums has the brains to understand what mature love is.πŸ˜ƒ
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Shyla πŸ˜²
Is it your post ? πŸ˜²

Awesome dear πŸ‘ wonderfully written ! β­οΈ

Yeah it was indeed mature all the way ! Rabba ve at this moment will be like partying on a coffin πŸ˜†

On a lighter note : Both La and Kushi are sad but dekha uss dono ka make up ? πŸ˜² If they are really happy then kya halat ? πŸ˜²
🀣
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

OMG Shyla😲

Is it your post ?😲

Awesome dearπŸ‘wonderfully written !⭐️

Yeah it was indeed mature all the way ! Rabba ve at this moment will be like partying on a coffinπŸ˜†

On a lighter note : Both La and Kushi are sad but dekha uss dono ka make up ?😲If they are really happy then kya halat ?😲
🀣

It's scary when I am serious right? πŸ˜† But,
Really I was quick to judge and then when
I thought about it, it all made sense! πŸ˜ƒ
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ No, you are funny when serious πŸ˜†
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
It was an cute arhi scene 
I loved the way she tried to congratulate him n enlish then finally ended up in Hindi

Naturally he can't go gaga over her she is someone else,s he doesn't know her engament is broken and he was feeling bad for la

He felt very bad when she did that I mean wishing he felt very sad I think things will change when he know she is no more engaged
sunaina02 thumbnail
I will fully comment after I watch episode.

But one thing Shy - I do not like this word mature and you repeated it umpteen times in your post . I am supposed to be mature but I love to be immature especially where Barun Sonti is  concerned πŸ˜ƒ
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I <font color="#000099">will fully comment after I watch episode. </font>

<font color="#000099">But one thing Shy - I do not like this word mature and you repeated it umpteen times in your post . I am supposed to be mature but I love to be immature especially where Barun Sonti is concerned πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Didn't know that u didn't watch it yet!
I am very mature too, but when it comes
To this man I can become a little cuckoo and
I did ... And that's why I was frustrated too!

But then it kicked in! And I am sorry if you
Didn't like me using the word mature! That's
How I see it! πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Excellent post shybabe! The CVs are portraying Arnav and Khushi in a mature light which is what we wanted. We weren't interested in seeing an immature Khushi anymore, we wanted to see growth in her character and it is happening. I liked their scene today, Khushi admired the change in Arnav who went from never believing in relationships to one who not only brought a couple together but was engaged himself. She acknowledged the positive change to his character.

I'm really looking forward to how the CVs continue to progress Arnav and Khushi as Lavanya's exit draws near.