Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
liked the way u think
u show us our wrongs and put it in a good way
thanxx 4 your preaching
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Nice way of thinking Shy. I really hope the Cvs had the same thing in mind when this particular Arhi scene was shot .
I personally think no matter how depressed you are , you are bound to feel a little something when the LOVE of your life is standing in front of you looking absolutely stunning and DIFFERENT.KKG was just a Barbie Doll today. She looked different and absolutely gorgeous .
Anyway I understand ASR is feeling guilty ,depressed all also at the same time kinda afraid ( somewhat) to face his family because he knows NOT only La , tonIght he Is going to make his family unhappy as well. I understand that. BUT did he not feel anything at all . It's hard to digest for me. I think maybe for a few seconds or something BUT he was supposed to behave differently to her.Arnav became ASR because he was not able to let go of his tragic past . ANJI mentioned that after that incident Arnav never laughed wholeheartedly like he did with KKG. KKG is the girl who changed him cOmpletely and NOW when the same girl is standing in front of him looking like a Million bucks he did not even react ? I seriously can't buy that.
C
Nice way of thinking though Shy. Made me feel a little better for sure.

dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To the Topic Maker

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!! Atleast someone has spoken sense today.  This is exactly how I interpreted the episode.  Arnav drooling over Khushi while he's just broken Lavanyas heart would have been a cheap act.

Im also with you with the whole next Rabba Ve moment will be EPIC.  Im expecting something huge...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im a kid but understood and loveddd
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very true Shy.Even I am so obsessed with Mills and Boons kind of love story that many times I do not realize that this is one heck of a serious love story..But yes I no longer want just a dashing guy falling for a beauty.This mature story has lot of depth than superficial love stories.I for one would have hated ASR had he drooled over Khushi today.That would have tarnished his character forever as a guy who is Casanova.Not the guy we want our Khushi to have.Hence very very happy to see a sensible ,true gentleman today.And Khushi will get one true dashing gentleman for sure.It will take time but she will get one forever.😊
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Of course! It was mature content, and beautifully done. Both were amazing in their maturity and emotions... You said it better than I did in my thread.

Thank you so much!😃
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: trina2010

Nice way of thinking Shy. I really hope the Cvs had the same thing in mind when this particular Arhi scene was shot .
I personally think no matter how depressed you are , you are bound to feel a little something when the LOVE of your life is standing in front of you looking absolutely stunning and DIFFERENT.KKG was just a Barbie Doll today. She looked different and absolutely gorgeous .
Anyway I understand ASR is feeling guilty ,depressed all also at the same time kinda afraid ( somewhat) to face his family because he knows NOT only La , tonIght he Is going to make his family unhappy as well. I understand that. BUT did he not feel anything at all . It's hard to digest for me. I think maybe for a few seconds or something BUT he was supposed to behave differently to her.Arnav became ASR because he was not able to let go of his tragic past . ANJI mentioned that after that incident Arnav never laughed wholeheartedly like he did with KKG. KKG is the girl who changed him cOmpletely and NOW when the same girl is standing in front of him looking like a Million bucks he did not even react ? I seriously can't buy that.
C
Nice way of thinking though Shy. Made me feel a little better for sure.

I understand ur frustrations..but, .i am so glad that you feel a little better😃
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my god! sometimes i go preaching like that too!

i agree with you though, the characters seemed really mature today!! Except Anjali, nobody can say she's a woman in her late 20s or whatever!!

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely right..IPK is a mature love story and we all like it...
thankfully its not a typical love story currently running on different channels..😃

one thing which puts IPK in a different category is the way decency of relationship is maintained...even if ASR understood his fault later, he din give a second thought to put more torture on LA ...⭐️⭐️⭐️

forget abt the raizada family dragging bak-bak abt snake n Anji tears...

I must say Lavanya looked heart-broken...poor girl...😭
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bravo!! I'm absolutely stunned on the way you wrote this! I'm glad once the Cv's have something worthy to watch out for! Haven't seen the episode yet! will right away!!