Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Y Meera & P friendship will mean the end of Meera (Page 2)

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

I feel that Meera will find Smr and hand him over to K... when K brings Smr home, he wouldn't be able to explain to everyone how he found Smr... 

Same Thought From Me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I have my doubts on cvs  dont know what they are upto,Prats and Meera friendship no i dont want her near Pratigya pagalait ka kya bharosa kuch kar diya Prats ko to.

riyya6

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

agreed that prats nd meera becoming frnds will speed up the track...but it shu not affect kriya relationship...it shud b strong...want an end to meera,menaka and samar track...kriya r agin being sidelined becoz of these unwanted tracks...

riyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmmm i think meera will bring samar to tn and prats will have a soft corner for meera she will start singing meera bhajans and k will feel uncomfy to an extent he will start avoiding prats as he is already guilty of hiding meera matter from her prats too will notice k worried about something and not sharing things with her sooner or later she will found out meera is same girl who came to k res and she loves k prats will be angry on k for not trusting her and shared his problems with her
k surprised to see p still trust him both hugs and start afreshTongue

Embarrassedhows that happy endingOuch
Wow kya ending hainLOL.Pratigya will sing Meera bhajan later but right now we all are singing her bhajans kya jadoo hain Meera mainLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rriyya6

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

I have my doubts on cvs  dont know what they are upto,Prats and Meera friendship no i dont want her near Pratigya pagalait ka kya bharosa kuch kar diya Prats ko to.

krishna will not leave her if meera does anything to prats...she will wish that she was never born

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umariyya6

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I feel dat  Pratigya n Meera will be meeting frequently coz of Meera's 'knowledge need'...n sooner or l8r Pratz will definitely c Krishna's name tattoed on her arm...aft dis maybe she'll try n ask Krishna indirectly bout all dis n he'll try n avoid her questions regarding Meera...maybe aft dis Pratz will decide on confronting meera herself n knowin d truth...in dis case i dnt think all dis fiasco is gonna affect KriYa in a bad manner i think Pratz will understand y Krish hid all dis frm her aft knowin d entire storyBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710aka.aiera_umaAnondo.Rriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

I feel dat  Pratigya n Meera will be meeting frequently coz of Meera's 'knowledge need'...n sooner or l8r Pratz will definitely c Krishna's name tattoed on her arm...aft dis maybe she'll try n ask Krishna indirectly bout all dis n he'll try n avoid her questions regarding Meera...maybe aft dis Pratz will decide on confronting meera herself n knowin d truth...in dis case i dnt think all dis fiasco is gonna affect KriYa in a bad manner i think Pratz will understand y Krish hid all dis frm her aft knowin d entire storyBig smile
i dun think Meera will tell that its krishna -pratz husband name tatoo on her arm, she will surely said abt Lord krishna... P will believe initially as shes doing project on krishna-meera devotee thing...

pratz will only suspect later... Confused

Anondo.R

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmmm i think meera will bring samar to tn and prats will have a soft corner for meera she will start singing meera bhajans and k will feel uncomfy to an extent he will start avoiding prats as he is already guilty of hiding meera matter from her prats too will notice k worried about something and not sharing things with her sooner or later she will found out meera is same girl who came to k res and she loves k prats will be angry on k for not trusting her and shared his problems with her
k surprised to see p still trust him both hugs and start afreshTongue

Embarrassedhows that happy endingOuch

Shuper!! But unfinished, you didnt say how to stop meera Tongue

Go to top