Pratigya

Y Meera & P friendship will mean the end of Meera

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If they do become friends, and I know some people might not like it, there are high chances that Pratigya will figure out the truth behind Meera soon by herself. Thats the main positive I see as Pratz will find out herself about it and confront meera about it first and give her a good dhulai and PBJ!😉

I feel a 'friendship' between Meera and Pratz will make the pace of this track pick up because if Pratz hangs around Meera, sooner or later the tattoo will come to the attention of her and then we will see fireworks happen from Pratz side that will make Meera realise the error of her ways!😆

Meera thinking having a friendship with P might be a good thing but I feel as that happens it will signal the beginning of the end of meera as it will be only a matter of time P finds out abt her & she will as they will be hanging out!😉 Pratz has a sharp eye so she will notice that tattoo very quickly!

The friendship will be the first step to end this pagalpan of this pagal paglait dewani Meera's stalkerish ways towards Pratz Baba!

Wat say?

Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Meera and P's friendship will speed up the track.  Pratz is clever and has a sharp eye.  She will find out soon that crazy meera is after her husband.  Probably she may give her some advice, if that does not work,  PBJ will somehow get rid of her.  That will the end of Meera Track.
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umarharami

i feel that meera will avoid confronting P as it can expose her easily.

Not confronting but befriending her will be inevitible if she brings samar home on monday or tuesday episode!
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
krishna will bring him home if u notice pratgya told krishna do anything just bring him home 
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel that Meera will find Smr and hand him over to K... when K brings Smr home, he wouldn't be able to explain to everyone how he found Smr...  Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm i think meera will bring samar to tn and prats will have a soft corner for meera she will start singing meera bhajans and k will feel uncomfy to an extent he will start avoiding prats as he is already guilty of hiding meera matter from her prats too will notice k worried about something and not sharing things with her sooner or later she will found out meera is same girl who came to k res and she loves k prats will be angry on k for not trusting her and shared his problems with her
k surprised to see p still trust him both hugs and start afresh😛

😳hows that happy ending
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

hmmm i think meera will bring samar to tn and prats will have a soft corner for meera she will start singing meera bhajans and k will feel uncomfy to an extent he will start avoiding prats as he is already guilty of hiding meera matter from her prats too will notice k worried about something and not sharing things with her sooner or later she will found out meera is same girl who came to k res and she loves k prats will be angry on k for not trusting her and shared his problems with her

k surprised to see p still trust him both hugs and start afresh😛

😳hows that happy ending

Lallantop... sensible.. cute, sweet...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: a_uma

I feel that Meera will find Smr and hand him over to K... when K brings Smr home, he wouldn't be able to explain to everyone how he found Smr... 

Same Thought From Me...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have my doubts on cvs  dont know what they are upto,Prats and Meera friendship no i dont want her near Pratigya pagalait ka kya bharosa kuch kar diya Prats ko to.
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agreed that prats nd meera becoming frnds will speed up the track...but it shu not affect kriya relationship...it shud b strong...want an end to meera,menaka and samar track...kriya r agin being sidelined becoz of these unwanted tracks...