Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashni's story is over - Page 6

allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
God! when they will stop makin eachother understand deir naino ki bhahsa and start xpressing them thru their ZUBAAN
I hope Rohan does SOME GOOD thing for AshNi and makes their love story go fwd rather tkin it backward as we seeing now
dnt want to c AshNi lovestory tkin back gear and restrt from suqare one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar dono ki zubaan pe toh taala hi lag jata hei ek dusre ko dekh ke..😆
MTheBest thumbnail
M gonna stop watching this show  😡😡
Can't waste 45 mins to see this rona dhona of Ashni and devillish smiles of Mallu and her gonecase SIL...😡
This show had promised in the initial episodes and was also evident that it is different...but in the end all Indian daily soaps are the same, which is why most of the ppl who want a change switch to english channels and they are a lot better!
divine.devil thumbnail
Hmm should I even watch the show ?? Will they ever show happy moments ever?? wat was the use of rushing the falling in love part and stretch this cranky crying track...shooo mallu n sue...i positively hate your cliched scenes!😡 
MTheBest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divine.devil

Hmm should I even watch the show ?? Will they ever show happy moments ever?? wat was the use of rushing the falling in love part and stretch this cranky crying track...shooo mallu n sue...i positively hate your cliched scenes!😡 

Exactly the cv's rushed the show where the realization part of atleast Ashutosh should have been slow..n now when there's no point in making it slow coz Ashu n nidhi r already deeply in love with each other, cv's r dragging it for no reason. 😕