Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashni's story is over

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒjst visited set india.com to read the update n am shattered๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”.i don't want to c it.Nidhi knows the truth n says to Ashu the story is over๐Ÿ’”.she jst walks away with Rohan ๐Ÿ˜ก.Ashu is left stunned.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
what r u talking abt???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Do u have a link???? What update is this? Nothing like that happened today... ๐Ÿ˜•
This content was originally posted by: rtms

๐Ÿ˜ฒjst visited set india.com to read the update n am shattered๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”.i don't want to c it.Nidhi knows the truth n says to Ashu the story is over๐Ÿ’”.she jst walks away with Rohan ๐Ÿ˜ก.Ashu is left stunned.๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜• I see no such update on setindia.com. Are you hoping this will happen? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is from SET-India synopsis
Ashutosh is about to confess his love to Nidhi but just then their names are announced to dance together. Nidhi leaves from there and meets Mallika outside. Nidhi is hurt as Mallika tells her that she got the job because of Ashutosh's recommendation. Nidhi is extremely hurt and she is leaving the hotel when Ashutosh tries to stop her but she tells him that the story is over. Ashutosh tries to stop her but is stunned as he sees Rohan who goes to Nidhi puts his hand on her shoulders protectively and smiling. Rohan sees Dr.Ashutosh's surprise, his stunned face, his pain, his loss but he doesn't know who he is and thinks that he is someone pestering her. Ashutosh stands there stunned as Rohan walks away with Nidhi. Nidhi never looks back'
am not liking this at all๐Ÿ˜ก i think am going to skip KTLK  next week๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
got the link...but it states december 16th๐Ÿ˜•

as guessed..damn mallu told the truth๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
im so confused and sad right now...is this for next week??? why did they reveal the plot for next week?????
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ys this is the update AbhiAni.am shattered that y i jst jotted the bits.sorry Yanks28,its the coming track,may be.am really shattered yaar.Edited by rtms - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

im so confused and sad right now...is this for next week??? why did they reveal the plot for next week?????

same here yanks๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbhiAni

this is from SET-India synopsis

Ashutosh is about to confess his love to Nidhi but just then their names are announced to dance together. Nidhi leaves from there and meets Mallika outside. Nidhi is hurt as Mallika tells her that she got the job because of Ashutosh's recommendation. Nidhi is extremely hurt and she is leaving the hotel when Ashutosh tries to stop her but she tells him that the story is over. Ashutosh tries to stop her but is stunned as he sees Rohan who goes to Nidhi puts his hand on her shoulders protectively and smiling. Rohan sees Dr.Ashutosh's surprise, his stunned face, his pain, his loss but he doesn't know who he is and thinks that he is someone pestering her. Ashutosh stands there stunned as Rohan walks away with Nidhi. Nidhi never looks back'
am not liking this at all๐Ÿ˜ก i think am going to skip KTLK  next week๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rohan puts his arms around Nidhi????????????? ๐Ÿคข

Yuckkk ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hate this.. man.. shit! ๐Ÿ˜ก
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they doing these things for TRP !!!!!!!!!!!!! Isshe achha show hi khatam kar do yaar...If this is the track, then I dont want to see KTLK from now...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก