India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

16th episode

potter23 Groupbie
potter23
potter23

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
WinkWinkWhat an awesome episode! did u guys love it as much as i did? and the coffee meeting! Tongue omggg so cute and flirty! stupid brahma coming in and listening...i hope he is simply writhing with jealousy lmao! 
liked the promo for the maha episode too...things are moving quickly and im loving it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41KhatamKahani

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potter23KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Really, the dialogue delivery is so great by some of the senior actors.  Brahma's "laugh, laugh" line was hilarious. I replayed it so many times. ROFL

I feel like making a whole another topic on this because it's occurred to me more than once. But if were were to find out Nattu (the older servant) knows all the secrets of the house but just pretends to be ignorant, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Wink

The family members all just yell, fight, threaten and say all kinds of things right in the middle of the general areas of the house  That scene with Baabuji and Brahma, where Baabuji was just laughing about the divorce, and Brahma tells him to join a laugh club.  They were just talking loudly Naattu working the kitchen.

And today, Brahma's and Uttara's drama in the middle of the living room.  Yeah, they keep doing this and no one overhears anything. Wacko

Edited by likarsh - 16 December 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

potter23tvdekha-mina-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top