Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sory viny... but no hopes of this as of now

i too dont think after that end of HM... Priya is anywhere going to share bed with her Golu... and he too will be happy first but when he'll get up in the morning and open his eyes and not finding Priya's cute sleeping face of which he is use to in last few days... he'll get sad then he'll turn to see her on couch but no help... then he'll remember the moments (Priya sleeping on bed 1st day..., Priya's hand in his hand..., Priya asking for holding his hand)

and all this coupled with Priya's NGO surprise...
i too feel that priya will go to sharma house for few days and during this both specially ram miss her presence and couple of more ekta mayi'ss banter and meets will lead to ...
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think that raya will share their bed after their hm and now they are back to their to their starting days🤢
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Priya should not bcos' Ram was very rude to her and moroever she has to show the absence of her to Ram by not sleeping as if now Ram is little bit use to her she has to sleep in her couch and then may b she has to go and stay for few days with her parents so that Ram will know the importance of Priya in each and every moment and then he reveals her everything hope so...if this happens
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anyway after all the shouting why would they share the bed. U see in Australia they didn't have an option and they were even getting closer to each other. But at the end of HM ram shouted at her and after all this priya will b upset n there is no reason to share the bed with golu, I think the track will again keep distance between them to sort things out. Yes it would be nice to see ram saying sorry or even priya realizing the fact that ram actually wanted to tell her but she was too busy laughing( remember in HM)