priya share bed with ram after return HM

Posted: 12 years ago
WHAT U SAY PRIYA SHARE BED OR NOT 4 MY IDEA SHE IS NOT SHARE AND THEN RAM FEEL  THAT HOW HE USE TOO TO HER PRESENCE IN BED AND MISS HER
In Australia they had to because they were helpless since they couldnt order one more bed because if Daljit&Kuljit see two beds then they would report it to Daadi
So when they come back from their honeymoon they will not share the bed because they are NOT helpless and can sleep on the couch and the bed

i think Priya will refuse.. or will decide to sleep on the sofa even before Ram says anything. she will probably tell him that she knows her place in his life and his room... until Golu realizes that he is not being fair to her and tells her the secret.

her not being in the bed with him will drive him crazy... ๐Ÿ˜†
Thursday's episode had their relationship  back to square 1 so think it will be their usual sleeping positions on the couch and bed Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by avivakirk

Wednesday's episode had their relationship  back to square 1 so think it will be their usual sleeping positions on the couch and bed

I too think the same thing...my guess is that Priya would stay at Sharma house for some days and sort out Natasha's issue...this coupled with the NGO inauguration will help Ram realize that he should tell Priya everything...
Originally posted by noddiye

I too think the same thing...my guess is that Priya would stay at Sharma house for some days and sort out Natasha's issue...this coupled with the NGO inauguration will help Ram realize that he should tell Priya everything...
Agree if she goes to her parents place it would give her time to heal from her emotional wounds and also get a lot of love from Sharma family..the love that is lacking in Kapoor mansion..look at Niharika's treatment of her youngest child.๐Ÿคข.Nuts episode will be an explosion๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ram is going to miss her as absence makes the heart grow fonder...He will feel bad for shouting at Priya...waiting to see a Ram saying a sorry to Priya for yelling..wouldn'tthat be nice for a change?
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
@ Aviva, agree wit u, it wld be treat to watch Ram asking for forgiveness.. ๐Ÿ˜

Guess the CV's changed their mind not to introduce Ram's mother during HM, as they needed Raya to be around to handle Nut's case..lets see wht they have in mind..

Originally posted by crystal30

@ Aviva, agree wit u, it wld be treat to watch Ram asking for forgiveness.. ๐Ÿ˜

Guess the CV's changed their mind not to introduce Ram's mother during HM, as they needed Raya to be around to handle Nut's case..lets see wht they have in mind..

Happy that RAYA had a lot of special moments in the HM track...they were on the verge of getting really close when the storm inthe teacup Apeeksha happenned...this storm which arose in the beginning of their married life will help them to learn a valuable lesson and also  cope with the bigger storms  which would arise in the future in the  form of Niharika and gang...Waiting to see Ram's Mom...Let's see how neha's mum would be when it comes to acting?Agree that it was good that  Ram's mom was not introduced in HM track๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hehe after the last episode n the new promo it seems difficult that they are even going to stay in the same house for a couple of days forget same bed! ๐Ÿ˜†
shaaranya  i dont think that priya leave KM so dont worry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ