Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuttiee

congratzz...

Thanks...
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so freakin late...

Congratttzzz Nidhi 👏...Its been wonderful meeting you here and reading you daily takes on the episode...keep dazzling your way through IF...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Madhu...Thank you so much..The feeling is absolutely mutual!!.Love to read ur takes on episodes..🤗

@Sona...Thanks..😊
divi0506 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nidhi, Congratulations!!!! I don't follow the forum regularly, but I like your takes on each episode!!! do you remember there was a buzz created in this forum about S***** incident, they way support for the gal is awesome, from that day either u talk about rant or rave about the episode, I never forgot to read ur takes, whenever I visit this forum. Keep pen down ur thoughts, its awesome to read!!!
nishkala thumbnail
Hey Nidhi...🤗...Damn I am so late ,but koi nahi..Congratulations!!You are amongst the most active members of this place,you deserve a big party !! Keep posting..because I love reading them,they are filled with your Daal Makhni's tadka's 😉

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Divya...Thanks a lot, hun🤗..and OMG ..you remember that😆..I think that very incident pushed me to join the forum..must say you have got a very sharp memory..😊.
So nice to read those lovely words coming from you..Please visit our forum more often..would love to read ur POVs as well😃

@Nish...Thanks a lot, Dear🤗..and don;t worry about being late...I know ur visit to the adda are few and far between..😉..Please do come on to the adda when u find time...you know ur takes on episodes are like pearls of wisdom to  members like us😛
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago