Nidhi is the next Dazzler - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@Niveda..Thank you..😃

@Kriya...Thanks for the lovely bouquet...🤗and the lovely wishes!!

@Sonia...Thank you so much😃
Originally posted by SHARDALUCK

congrats dear 🥳🥳

Thanks, Sweety...😳
Hailaa! Nidhi, Congrats babee! I can't believe I missed this! Its been great getting to know you and interacting with you! Your posts and wit is hilarious and it always cracks me up and brings a smile on my face! Rock On! Have a great day, and God Bless! 🤗
Nidhi...congratulations!!🤗hope u rock soon with more of ur raves and rants!!

Congratulations dah'ling!!🥳 It seems like yesterday when I was congratulating you for becoming a goldie and now look at you all dazzling..Growing up so fast! *Wipes Khushi Ke Aansoon*..😆

You were always a star for me, its just a cherry on the cake that you have officially started dazzling now..The adda is definitely not the same without you as witnessed by all of us when you went for your holiday..So please, do keep posting, and brightening up this place with your tongue in cheek humour..I LOWE you!🤗

And Mrids. thanks a lot for the thread, its so nice of you to keep a tab on this things :)
OMG...Nids...i am late like neva b4!!😭 Chalo ab maaf bhi kar do...

ur takes, opinions & ability to find the juiciest gossips just abt kill me!!  how at times u come up with the most random theories & then those priceless oneliners!!  I lowwwe them & u...u babes r one witty cookie! 

U dazzled us when u were a senior member(thats when i started interacting with u), when u turned a goldie, now that u are an official dazzler & shall continue to dazzle us while u rock on the Bekaboo beat!! 
Congrats nonetheless for crossing this particular milestone as well...
🤗
@Ritch...Thanks a ton, babe🤗I absolutely love the addition to the adda in the form of you😃..Your FFs are as scintillating as you are..they entertain me on some of the gloomiest days on the show😃..Thanks for liking my bak bak...if only I could continue to bring smile on ur face...😊

@Tanu...My hun, my darling🤗...You are one of the biggest contributors to me being a dazzler..😛You know that I adore u and ur posts..and I am so missing you on the adda these days..hope to see u back in action soon with ur effervescent and crispy takes on episodes..Love u , sweets❤️ 

@Neelu...Thank you so much, Neelu..Love to hear your critical analysis on most of the episode🤗

@Pooja...Thanks a lot , sweetheart...🤗I think u are one of my inspirations to come up with whatever humour I can...😛..This adda has been the most attractive because of people like you.I would love to hear more and more of you and please come to adda more often.😃
Thanks you to all my addamates, for all your love and appreciation...Much lowwee...❤️
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Arvind_k_shamya

Congrats Nidhi.

Thanks, Arvind!!
Nidhiii yay! congratulations darling!
Sorry I am late :(. Its been crazy busy since friday afternoon for me. I have a full house and this will go on until the new years.. I am loving it though!
Have always loved your takes, rants, raves and just chatting with you. How can i forget the first warm welcome to the adda, you gave me! And ofcourse our liking for SRK!
may you dazzle always! Lots of
Love! 🤗
@Anjali..Aww...please don't say sorry..Thanks so much, hun.🤗.It has been a pleasure interacting with you😃..It is always so nice to welcome lovely people like yourself..with so many fresh opinions and ideas..😃Love to read ur takes on all the episodes..Keep posting..and soon we will see a new addition to our Goldie club😉..Lotsa love..❤️