Nidhi is the next Dazzler

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone!😊 Another addition to the list of Dazzlers is here.
NIDHI aka Nidhi82 is the new Dazzling Delight

Congrats Nids on reaching the new milestone.πŸ₯³Party time  WOOO!
We all love reading your posts and opinion. You are one of those members without whom the special corner would not have been that special. Keep ur posts flowing in the same way as you soon reach the Rocking stage. And here is something special for u to celebrate this special moment.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
Awww...Thank you so much ,Mridula..πŸ€—You all are the sole reason for making it so special for me...πŸ˜ƒ

@Nidhi congrats dear !!! Party ho jaye ??
Congratzzz Nidhi..
Congratulations
Nidhiben πŸ€— Congo shongo on turning dazzler πŸ˜ƒ I lowwwe you bakbak babes and I love how you are always there to witness and jhalofy my dewaana pan πŸ˜† You are such a darling, an amazing person and an amazing friend and you are an amazing bhavishyavaani reporter too πŸ˜†  ! Please never stop coming up with your hilarious liners and wonderful takes which are a pleasure to read! I LOWEE YOU πŸ€—❀️ Hopefully you will rock away soon and always keep bakbaking πŸ˜‰

@Mrids Thanks for the awesome shawesome thread hun πŸ€—
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
@Sana..Thanks!!😊

@Nupur..Thanks dear...bilkul ho jaye!!πŸ˜‰

@anjmudd(sorry don't know ur name)...Thank you so much...thats a very pretty pic!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Nidhiben πŸ€— Congo shongo on turning dazzler πŸ˜ƒ I lowwwe you bakbak babes and I love how you are always there to witness and jhalofy my dewaana pan πŸ˜† You are such a darling, an amazing person and an amazing friend and you are an amazing bhavishyavaani reporter too πŸ˜†  ! Please never stop coming up with your hilarious liners and wonderful takes which are a pleasure to read! I LOWEE YOU πŸ€—❀️ Hopefully you will rock away soon and always keep bakbaking πŸ˜‰

@Mrids Thanks for the awesome shawesome thread hun πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Jen...It has been a pleasure knowing youπŸ€—I absolutely adore you and you are a true sweetheart.Thank you so much for such kind words...😳
Hope to have more and more of our amazing, fun chat sessions..Much love...😳❀️

And my "Like" button has started playing up again...at crucial time...sorry..
Love u...πŸ€—
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv.shamya

congo dear

Thank u so much😊
Congratulations Nids dearieπŸ€—...I totally enjoy your gup-shup on the adda...you are an integral part of the forum:)

Continue to dazzle us with your bak bak and not to mention the very important PI workπŸ˜‰...looking forward to many more chat sessions with you...congratulations againπŸ₯³

Thanks Mrids for the lovely thread!:)

Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
always love interacting wit you, and so glad I found you as a freind here!