Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I am going to see Don 2!  😭😭😭  Will I survive?!!!!!

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@gone am sure by cousins in Toronto saw it and liked it and my cousin who arrived in  LA wants to go lol, and the one Iam staying with is like okay, so I may go or we get on DVD lol . Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

@gone am sure by cousins in Toronto saw it and liked it and my cousin who arrived in  LA wants to go lol, and the one Iam staying with is like okay, so I may go or we get on DVD lol . 

I have to remember that this movie will strictly be a timepass!  After all, I am not watching anything award worthy!  Most Bollywood movies are pure garbage and I expect Don 2 to be no less!  Jess, if I like it, I will surely let you know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Don 2 is a wannabe Hollywood film!   Hated it.  🀬  OMG, SRK is officially the worst actor on the planet.  I would rather watch Salman in Bodyguard now.  🀣
Originally posted by: goneforever

Don 2 is a wannabe Hollywood film!   Hated it.  🀬  OMG, SRK is officially the worst actor on the planet.  I would rather watch Salman in Bodyguard now.  🀣

Cuz he blatantly admits he can't act to save his life or films? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

okay πŸ˜²πŸ˜† you saying this am shocked. I saw your post where you ripped apart  SRK, but then again you stated Aamir is the Khan you support ( I like him as well).

My cousins thought movie was slick and end twist was good, but they liked bodyguard more.
Anyways looks like a movie I will see as trust their judgement,
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
m so mad...I didnt even get to reply to my own topic...
😑

deepsondhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha

m so mad...I didnt even get to reply to my own topic...

😑

i also tvdekha
deepsondhi thumbnail

I am going to see Don 2!  😭😭😭  Will I survive?!!!!!

hi..i wory 4 u ...u ok questionmark..i not find,,,,,,,,hpe u understand
come on man r u freakin serious?

Rits made a perfect thread for all the boys in this forum but it got closed before i even got to it😑 This is so my kind of topic lekin kismat hi kharab hai😑