Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! (Page 70)

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
^ The only reason I watch Diya and Baati is to watch the two leads. LOL

OMG! Chocolover, you like Terence too?! My god, he's so charming!! I can hear him talk all day. Embarrassed

Btw, who is Kanvir? What creepy show on Life OK? Is it about the possessive husband? Yup, I watched one episode yesterday... was totally freaked out. The guy is scary.

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I think my mom is getting hooked to Diya Baati LOL So I will probably be watching more..its better than that CRAP Saathiya show.

OMG MYSTIC! I LOVE Terence <333 I've been waiting for so long to see him on my TV screen again! If he wasn't going to be in DID3 I would seriously have boycotted. LOL It's been too darn long..I atleast saw Remo on JDJ and I don't like Geeta at all so I see her more than enough anyways LOL

Karnvir = Manoj Bohra..he chnaged his name. He was Prem in KZK..Prem-Mukti? I loved him in that! Prem-Mukti were soo good together! I first saw him in Shararat though..the desi version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch..He's a total hottie though..But yes he's on some uber lame show on LifeOk..he's the possessive husband correct..the dude who ate the roaches or somehting. DeadDeadDeadDead I am going to avoid that show like my life depends on it.

Edited by chocolover89 - 21 December 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha

mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry I have no idea who Karanvir/Manoj is. LOL Maybe because I've never seen KZK? :P But when I did watch him in that show he looked familiar. I'm watching it right now too. This possessive husband track is definitely more freaky than the possessive husband track in SGP. 

chocolover: I love love love Terence Lewis! He's practically the only reason I watch DID (although I really enjoy watching the dances). But I think there was a DID season where he wasn't the judge and I just skipped it entirely. LOL

You should watch Diya and Baati. I actually like it, lol.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
HE ATE ROACHES?

W*F. ahaha wfff
yeahh there we go, I was like I always thought his name was manoj LOL he was mad popular from that old show yh
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Mystic you might have seen Karnvir in Kismat Konnection if you've seen that movie. He played Shahid's rival in the film. Oh dear don't use that show to judge him LOL It's CREEPY. I have no idea what possessed him to sign it. He was HOT in KZK. I used to watch KZK here and there, but I've seen the Prem-Mukti time..that was one beautiful love story Exta created..before she ruined it..but anyways LOL

I love the dances and contestants as well but I love terence the most <3 LOL Remo's my second fav. Dada and Geeta are ehh for me LOL But I guess together they make up the whole experience LOL You mean DID Doubles? I didn't follow that season either! Just here and there..There were rumors that Marzi, the contemporary expert on DID Doubles, might replace TL in DID3 and I was like no wayyy...

Rach he did something super disgusting like that. I think it was roaches...I was scarred from reading about it. Refused to watch it.

Edited by chocolover89 - 21 December 2011 at 8:21pm
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Liverach, he didn't eat the roach... more like drank it. Dipped it in mill and drank it because his wife is scared of roaches. Freak, I tell you.

Chocolover: Kismat Konnection! Yes!! Now I remember where I saw him! Thanks Chocolover! I knew he looked familiar. And LOL, I won't use that show to judge him. I've heard a lot about KZKsnd Prem-Mukti. Might just watch it for them on Youtube now that you also mentioned it. Smile

I don't like Remo. He's my least fav for some reason, LOL.
tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top