Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Himani, let's just hope it's a really good movie. I don't want to have expectations or anything, but still I'm looking forward to it. 

Rach, I'm a biggg HP fan, but never got around to reading/watching LOTR. I have family members and friends that are really big fan of the series and have always told me to get to them, so i think I will soon enough. Have heard too much about it already. That, and the Hunger Games. I feel like I'm missing out on alot lol. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Rach!

I never connected to Tolkien's work..it bored me..and then I never went back to give it another chnace. HP was my childhood.

Hmm I guess the main series really were HP,LOTR, Twilight Saga...there was chronicles of narnia I suppose also..my sister tells me percy jackson and hunger games are quite popular...speakin of hunger games, I'm supposed to read that πŸ˜†

Ahhh Kavi in your avi <33333 Sigh I miss that sexy guy!

Shab---haha I know...but someone Don 2 always excited me far more..hopefully it lives upto it. So far the reviews are positive, but then every film gets positive reviews initially.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh man haha i had a big typo =/ I meant NOT getting into either makes me feel like I missed out on alot

mmhm i can relate to both of you, got friends who are plenty into LOTR and general Tolkein ka kaam, they proper tried to learn the hobit bhaasha and everything haha

this Twilight saga angers me >=| haha totally messed up the youth's perception of love and romance, no offence to any fans if there are any here... 

haha I knoww Kavi is totally dreamy <3 I need to see him in a new TV show =/ itni lambi judaai acchi nahin 

btw Shab, I absolutely LOVE the show from your avis <3 haha I came to Manila like two days ago and have been watching it, its so adorable! The Jeevika chick is so pretty and Karan Tacker looks so handsome aaj kal
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys! Whats up?

😊
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rach I knowww! Ab bas Kavi darling, bohaut hogaya. Come back on TV..

Damn Sony and YRF for not bringing R.com back. Btw when will the new YRF shows come on? Or has Sony totally scrapped them now..πŸ˜• Wasn't Mahi Way supposed to come back for season 2?

Most of my friends were Pottermaniacs so I didn't feel like I really missed out by not getting into LOTR, but a lot of LOTR fans really get into it like you said..the whole learning the bhashaa and all.

Hi Shelly, mystic!

Oh I like behna as well..its kinda cute..I like Maanvi-Jeevika best though so I wanna see them reunited ASAP. πŸ˜† I so knew Maanvi had blood cancer though..

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Maanvi has blood cancer? Did they reveal that in today's show? 😲

I like Maanvi-Jeevika too but sometimes Maanvi can get really annoying. Like yesterday's episode.
Same here Rach, same here! I'm reallly liking EHMMBH. It has a pretty good-looking cast too, don't you think? Now that I'm home for a month, I have a feeling that I'm going to be watching a few Indian dramas with my mom every night. πŸ˜†

Hi Nikkie and Mystic!
I'm just chilling at home, basically doing nothing. From tomorrow I'll leave the house and go around town. Tonight I just wanna do nothing and relax. 

Wait Mystic, they revealed Manvi's illness already? I thought it was going to be dragged for a little bit...
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
I don't know Shabnam. I just went by chocolover's post. πŸ˜†

Btw, anyone watch that new show yet on Star Plus? Forgot the name but the lead girl's name is Sanchi. There is a bad guy in that show, he's cute! Secretly hoping they get together. πŸ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah they are all quite good looking =D I couldn't believe how YOUNG Jeevika's actress is ~_~ she's only a year older than me hay
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Man some guy called into the radio station today, to inform everyone that he is going to divorce his wife if she does not get him a PS3 for ChristmasπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ😲