Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! (Page 108)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Ok...my grandma for some reason seems to think that I underdress...in terms of I don't like do anything to my hair or have a fringe but I dont want to do all of that...im 19 years old...yeah i have cousins younger than me who wear makeup but i dont want to wear any since I cant be bothered and i just dont feel the need to wear any i used to wear mascara when i was at college and foundation but thats it...ughhh i get really pissed when people make me do stuff i dont want to do... :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Alluring.

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Ok...my grandma for some reason seems to think that I underdress...in terms of I don't like do anything to my hair or have a fringe but I dont want to do all of that...im 19 years old...yeah i have cousins younger than me who wear makeup but i dont want to wear any since I cant be bothered and i just dont feel the need to wear any i used to wear mascara when i was at college and foundation but thats it...ughhh i get really pissed when people make me do stuff i dont want to do... :(

hey ruky.. Smile

i am same as u.. i started wearing makeup only when i started college..that too only kajal and mascara. when i was in school i used to see all the girls wearing heavy makeup 8 in the morning LOL but i never even used kajal back then because through out the day i would squeeze my eyes out of tiredness and smudge kajal everywhere LOL

im sure u look pretty even only with mascara... don't push yourself to do something u don't wanna do Smile

Edited by .Alluring. - 27 December 2011 at 9:49am

ruky786

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by .Alluring.

Hey tuli,did you watch those movies,the names of which I sent you?Tongue..I'll send you some songs of some new films,hope you'll enjoy them especilly Bedroom songs..Big smile

Happy Tuesday everyone.

oh u remember?? yeah i saw them Big smile i found a site where they have some bengali movies too!! desirulez.net 

what's bedroom songs? 

You found one?I should take a look at the website then.Thanks for sharing.All the torrents from the other sites suck.AngryBedroom is a new movie,there's a beautiful rabindrasangeet there,I'll pm you.Smile..you can't find them on youtube coz whenever I tried finding for bedroom songs,all i got was hot bengali bedroom scenes from C grade movies.AngryROFL

ya even i thought u are talking about hot bedroom scenes ROFLROFL

jk  Tongue

Tollywood has churning out some awesome movies!! Please do pm me the song Embarrassed

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

.Alluring.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi tuli and sb. thanks guys on posting. and please keep posting and partying there

okay talk to you later

.Alluring.

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Absolutely!I mean like they are super awesome.I never watched bong movies at all(except a few classics),but now I try to watch as many movies as possible and each one of them is like too good.Thumbs UpWhy don't they remake these new films in Bollywood?DisapproveAtleast i can see some actors who can really act do something meaningful.I had heard that Autograph was to be remade in hindi with SRK and Ranbir.Don't know what happened,but I would love to see the hindi remake of the film showing downfall of an actor.Big smileOk,I'll pm you the link to the songs :)

My childhood was different.. In Bangladesh we had few Indian Bengali Channels and every afternoon i used to watch movies with my grandma. Have watched many both east and west Bengali movies.. specially the dhishum dhishum commercial ones LOL and classics too! my grandma loves Uttam Kumar-Suchitra Sen movies.( Ei poth jodi na shesh hoy tobe kemon hoto tumi bolo to?) So muh memories Smile
Autograph was pretty complicated too.. i had to do some research to actually understand what was going on some parts.. but Indraneil is so HOT man Day DreamingDay Dreaming wish to see more movies of him Embarrassed
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

wat_up

Go to top