Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
Tuli, Jess and Erotic πŸ€—

I'm so sleepy πŸ₯±
Originally posted by eraser

I'm so sleepy πŸ₯±

you come here whenever you sleepy..πŸ˜† got a new job huh?
Originally posted by .Alluring.

Jess where'r your party venue? πŸ˜†

either LA clubs or your area NYC where the city that never sleepsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My point to take heat/abid was protection. so not  go alone but once at club or party  he go his way i go my way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

sounds interesting than I like to tag along too as am her twin

omgeee eraser is here.. she wont mind

Why are you always teasing girly girly and myself?!  Give us a break lol.  πŸ˜†

I'm so sleepy πŸ₯±

You better stay awake!  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  I am going to become a IF-Rockerz if it kills me!  πŸ˜›
OMG and I forgot to tell you Eraser, Jess, Tuli, Heat!  My mom's friend knows the girl who is marrying John Abraham!  I think it is an arranged marriage.  The girl is an investment banker and she wants to settle in India.  But she is U.S. born!  I am not going to be star-struck if I ever met John actually!!!!  πŸ˜†  What will I say to the guy?!  I am not a fan of his.  πŸ˜† Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by goneforever

πŸ€— ERASER!  What are you doing for New Year's Eve?!!!!

Oh Erotic, my New Years Eve plans got ruined :( I was gonna party downtown at the big countdown but we're having a family get together at a cousin's place and his dad personally invited me and he's a sweetheart so I didnt wanna refuse. Sigh sigh sigh. Now I'm gonna be playing Pictionary and Madlibs with a bunch of families for New Years 

OMG and I forgot to tell you Eraser, Jess, Tuli, Heat!  My mom's friend knows the girl who is marrying John Abraham!  I think it is an arranged marriage.  The girl is an investment banker and she wants to settle in India.  But she is U.S. born!  I am not going to be star-struck if I ever met John actually!!!!  πŸ˜†  What will I say to the guy?!  I am not a fan of his.  πŸ˜†

OMG then you will get to meet JOHN??? is your mom invited to the wedding? πŸ˜²
Edited by .Alluring. - 12 years ago

OMG and I forgot to tell you Eraser, Jess, Tuli, Heat!  My mom's friend knows the girl who is marrying John Abraham!  I think it is an arranged marriage.  The girl is an investment banker and she wants to settle in India.  But she is U.S. born!  I am not going to be star-struck if I ever met John actually!!!!  πŸ˜†  What will I say to the guy?!  I am not a fan of his.  πŸ˜†

😲 HOLY SHIT! youre right, that girl is a banker or something.  that girl is a hottie! theyre actually getting married??? wow, that too an arranged marriage? πŸ˜• WOW WOW & WOW! so youre gonna be meeting them? Do share your experience with us when you do

Oh Erotic, my New Years Eve plans got ruined :( I was gonna party downtown at the big countdown but we're having a family get together at a cousin's place and his dad personally invited me and he's a sweetheart so I didnt wanna refuse. Sigh sigh sigh. Now I'm gonna be playing Pictionary and Madlibs with a bunch of families for New Years 

🀣 OMG Eraser!  It sounds like you are going to have a ridiculous New Year's Eve with Indian aunties and uncles!  Are you going to serve hot chai, snacks, and talk about your new job?!  If you want me to come and save you, then I will bring you back to LA!  We can dance to a hot and erotic song!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†