Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: goneforever

It's time to party, one of my favorite songs for New Year's Eve! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJO-SGeb7yE[/YOUTUBE]

Madonna's Music from 2000!  Music was so good back then, not like the crap they play now.  "Hey Mr. DJ, Put a Record On!  I Want To Dance With My Baby..."

πŸ₯³

OMG this is my most fav Madonna song ever! even more because it has Ali G in it. When it came out though, I didnt know who he was but yeah, I love it! 

Originally posted by: eraser

OMG this is my most fav Madonna song ever! even more because it has Ali G in it. When it came out though, I didnt know who he was but yeah, I love it! 

πŸ€— Eraser!!!!!  I am shocked that this is your most favorite Madonna song.   πŸ˜²πŸ˜†   Do you like when Madonna is with strippers at the end?!  Got to go to bed girly girly!  Talk to you later!   😊
Yeah I loved racy music videos as a kid, which is why is probably why I loved this one as well πŸ˜†. But no, I also love the song itself. Okay then Erotic, go to bed then, sleep well and dream well πŸ€—
Originally posted by: eraser

Yeah I loved racy music videos as a kid, which is why is probably why I loved this one as well πŸ˜†. But no, I also love the song itself. Okay then Erotic, go to bed then, sleep well and dream well πŸ€—

And one more thing to add Eraser, you obviously know Bollywood videos get their inspiration from Madonna!  All those ladies like Sofia, Rakhi, etc. are inspired by a legend like her, I am sure of it!  πŸ˜†  Good night!  πŸ€—
Haha Erotic, of course! I also got inspired by Madonna not to close the gap in my front teeth πŸ˜ƒ
Does anyone know where to request people to make avis? I wanna make one out of the last two scenes of this video πŸ˜

Hey eraser, for avis and siggies you can go to Avatar and soggy shop from the main page and just post a request in any of the "shops".
Originally posted by: --ania--

Hey eraser, for avis and siggies you can go to Avatar and soggy shop from the main page and just post a request in any of the "shops".

Oh Ania πŸ˜†

Hello πŸ€— how have you been?

πŸ€— eraser...I'm good...how r u? Did you do lotsa shopping for boxing day?
Ania - I just bought a day planner, thats it! The sale was nothing special. What stuff did you get?