Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@gone, I support your view and you were correct. the thing is SRK phan group are very easily upset as compared to other groups. You hardly see anyone go to support Aamir or Akshay this much. Salman only some go to support like me. But with SRK you will get every sleeping member to wake up lol...but hey you got a debatable topic...

so how is your job?

@eraser you missed ritsy topic too on who in bolly you would do? instead it turned out to be a guys boding thread where they talked n their experiences more than who they do lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Erotic!!! I already posted in your topic! Will think of more movies for sure! LOL I read that topic halfway through. I cant believe you argued, I like it! πŸ˜ƒso, how have you been?

Jess - thanks for posting the link! too bad it got closed. It was a good topic but it wasnt as insane as I expected it to be πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Someone even called that topic lame!  Ouch  But, I guess Don 2 opened so big that noone should question the King Khan, right?!  πŸ˜‰  And obviously, the point of an topic is to argue and debate.  But, I couldn't win the SRK fans war!  I am doing fine, holidays are going to fast!  I have to work tomorrow.  😭  But,  life cannot be all fun and games!  Eraser and Jess, good night!!!!  πŸ€—
Originally posted by: wat_up

@gone, I support your view and you were correct. the thing is SRK phan group are very easily upset as compared to other groups. You hardly see anyone go to support Aamir or Akshay this much. Salman only some go to support like me. But with SRK you will get every sleeping member to wake up lol...but hey you got a debatable topic...

so how is your job?

@eraser you missed ritsy topic too on who in bolly you would do? instead it turned out to be a guys boding thread where they talked n their experiences more than who they do lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for supporting my views.  I cannot please everyone though.  But, I love arguing with SRK fans, it is fun!  πŸ˜†   My job is good so far, but still a long way to go!  Good night Jess!  πŸ€—
Erotic - I'm sleepy too, gonna doze off any minute. I'll see you tomorrow then so sleep well and dream well πŸ€—

Jess- Where's that topic? I wanna read it! πŸ˜†
Thanks for the link Jess!!!  I havent read the whole thing because I'm still "🀣" at 2direct's post πŸ˜†
Okay people, I'm outta here! sleep well, eat well, live well. 
deepsondhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Okay people, I'm outta here! sleep well, eat well, live well. 

hi eraser, m a pencil
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

As a pencil, should you not have an eraser attached at the end? What kind of a pencil are you?😲

Staedtler or Faber Castle pencils don't come with eraser at the end  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Not even Natraj  πŸ˜†

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .Alluring.

oh u remember?? yeah i saw them πŸ˜ƒ i found a site where they have some bengali movies too!! desirulez.net 

what's bedroom songs? 

You found one?I should take a look at the website then.Thanks for sharing.All the torrents from the other sites suck.😑Bedroom is a new movie,there's a beautiful rabindrasangeet there,I'll pm you.😊..you can't find them on youtube coz whenever I tried finding for bedroom songs,all i got was hot bengali bedroom scenes from C grade movies.😑🀣

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

A favorite song from a favorite movie --

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1fHNYr1z_8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1fHNYr1z_8

😍