Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

Hi tuli my sweet angel ang gone wass up?

Jess, you are truly going to think W*F!  πŸ˜†  I just posted a MOVIES that you can make LOVE to...18+ ONLY topic, Rits inspired me!  πŸ˜›
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

Tuli, good to see you!  πŸ€—Sure, my pleasure!  πŸ˜‰  And if you are comfortable, you can post in the MOVIES that you can make LOVE to...18+ ONLY topic...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

sure im comfortable.. let me check it out πŸ˜†

its good to see you all back too πŸ€—

missed this place so much!! 
Hey tuli,did you watch those movies,the names of which I sent you?πŸ˜›..I'll send you some songs of some new films,hope you'll enjoy them especilly Bedroom songs..πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Tuesday everyone.
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Hey tuli,did you watch those movies,the names of which I sent you?πŸ˜›..I'll send you some songs of some new films,hope you'll enjoy them especilly Bedroom songs..πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Tuesday everyone.

oh u remember?? yeah i saw them πŸ˜ƒ i found a site where they have some bengali movies too!! desirulez.net 

what's bedroom songs? 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@gone will see your topic hope it dont close like hers or your king khan one

@sb hi thanks in msg
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goneforever

Jess, you are truly going to think W*F!  πŸ˜†  I just posted a MOVIES that you can make LOVE to...18+ ONLY topic, Rits inspired me!  πŸ˜›

okay as long as its only to movies πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will check it out..in happy mood its salmand birthday well not in USA or canada yet but India
I would like to wish my fellow Bollywood section members a Happy New Year in advance (since I'm leaving for Chicago tonight and won't be back until next week). Hope the upcoming year brings alot of joy and succes in all of your lives! Take care and see ya'll around here later. πŸ₯³
Sorry didnt wish this before  and was away for the weekend but I wish everyone a BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

I would like to wish my fellow Bollywood section members a Happy New Year in advance (since I'm leaving for Chicago tonight and won't be back until next week). Hope the upcoming year brings alot of joy and succes in all of your lives! Take care and see ya'll around here later. πŸ₯³

Cant wait to see which celebs you meet πŸ˜† Have a great time, Shab πŸ€—
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ERASER!  Get your *** into the Making Love Movies thread or you will be sorry!  I better see you listing some hot films, you know what I am saying girly girly?!  I want you to live out those fantasies please.  Don't let me down!  Then you will get a big hug from me.  I am not showing any hugging emoticons right now.  And I hope you did have a nice Christmas, as I did as well!!!!