Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago

A friend of mine (who I have known for 17 years) is going through a tough time with a family member.  The friend said for me not to contact him.  He would contact me when the time is best for him.  It is hard knowing that I even attended my friend's wedding just four months ago and I am treated like this.  Perhaps, this friend is not someone who never really considered my friendship genuine.  He even changed his phone number.  I don't understand, I am left knowing that somehow why this happened.  πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: tvdekha

πŸ€—
I am glad to hear that.

Rits, I am sad today!   Ouch
This content was originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Oh quit your belly aching. πŸ˜†

Some people like to be left alone when depressed. I'm sure he'll get in touch with you when he feels like it. 

Cheers! Christmas is only 2 days away! πŸ˜ƒ

Dhinka chika dhinka chika Dhinka chika dhinka chika 

I get to dramatic sometimes, I know!    But, I can't help but feel this way.  Thanks for cheering me up though. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@gone read your post, I agree with xxx cheer up. I know you wanna help but sometimes some people need distance. so what are your christmas plans?

@ritsy hi and hi to mogli(bhootnatni) and others

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

@gone read your post, I agree with xxx cheer up. I know you wanna help but sometimes some people need distance. so what are your christmas plans?

@ritsy hi and hi to mogli(bhootnatni) and others

Hi Jess.  Thanks for your kind words.  πŸ€—  My Christmas plans are to see MI4 and have dinner with family, open gifts of course!!!  Other than that, just relax since the weekend will go to fast anyway.  πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

TBH yes you do get OTT dramatic for a man. πŸ˜†

But hey...we all got flaws...so cheer up and look forward to the weekend. Its here now. πŸ˜Š

What are you doing this weekend?!  Are you going to get something naughty for Christmas?   πŸ˜›

"Do not have sex with the authorities"

^  πŸ€£

Why did you change your previous DP, Crix! That was hilarious  πŸ˜†

Hi Ero, Crix, Jess, & others!  πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: bamboocopter

"Do not have sex with the authorities"

^  πŸ€£

Why did you change your previous DP, Crix! That was hilarious  πŸ˜†

Hi Ero, Crix, Jess, & others!  πŸ€—

Mogli!  πŸ˜†  I can always rely on you for a good laugh, thanks for cheering me up!  πŸ€—
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

Hi Jess.  Thanks for your kind words.  πŸ€—  My Christmas plans are to see MI4 and have dinner with family, open gifts of course!!!  Other than that, just relax since the weekend will go to fast anyway.  πŸ˜†

MI-4 is cool you will enjoy it. your plans sound good. And regarding your situation its best to give space , otherwise you may get intwingined unnecessairly, when they are ready they will contact you and realize you are there to help.
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

MI-4 is cool you will enjoy it. your plans sound good. And regarding your situation its best to give space , otherwise you may get intwingined unnecessairly, when they are ready they will contact you and realize you are there to help.

Jess, I heard Anil Kapoor only has one scene, how ridiculous!  All that hype for what?!  πŸ˜†  I can always make other friends, don't need to waste my time on people who are like this.  I wish I had never gone to his wedding, should have realized he was using me.  I was his best man, makes me realize that I cannot let people like him get me down.  I have to focus on myself and people who do care about me, that is more important.  πŸ‘