Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

SRK came on SRGMP Lil champs finale to promote Ra.1 and TL was there to promote DID 3 πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx98Fk1YiC8[/YOUTUBE]

OMG!!!

WOW!!!

OMG! From the moment SRK took Terence by the hand to the center of the stage, hayye, my heart melted! They look like two best friends...both seemed to have so much respect for each other...SRK is a true entertainer! And Terence is one humble and talented guy! The screen sparkled by the presence of these two gems! πŸ˜³

Thank you, Himani!! πŸ€—
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

That is one seriously slick dialogue!

When are you watching eraser?

I'm gonna wait until half-price Tuesdays! πŸ˜³ Oh shoot, so the movie is 2 1/2 hours long. That means I cant avoid going to the bathroom. But no worries, I'm gonna leave during the Lara Dutta scenes. Cant stand her πŸ˜ƒ
Eraser, eraser ki jawaani πŸ€—
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --ania--

OMG!!!

WOW!!!

OMG! From the moment SRK took Terence by the hand to the center of the stage, hayye, my heart melted! They look like two best friends...both seemed to have so much respect for each other...SRK is a true entertainer! And Terence is one humble and talented guy! The screen sparkled by the presence of these two gems! πŸ˜³

Thank you, Himani!! πŸ€—

No problem ania πŸ€—I was just as excited as you when I saw it on TV..I didn't know Terence would be there..I was switching between all the finales to watch SRK πŸ˜† But the minute I saw TL and SRK..I got soo happy and excited!

I KNOW! They just seemed so warm together! SRK has so much energy and just so much enthusiasm! And Terence is delightful..he is just so humble! <333

@eraser
Ahhh okay cool cool! Heheheh okayy πŸ˜† You can go during Lara's song πŸ˜†

Okay then people, I'm out for the night. Goodbye Shakki (what's with your dp πŸ˜†), Himani, Ania and Jess πŸ€—
@Himani: Ahh, that was a real treat to watch! Best 6 mins of YT vid watching experience! :P:P

@Eraser: G'nite! Sweet dreams! :)

I don't feel sleepy at all...something about thursday and weekend nights...lol.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Night eraser!

Hahaa ania I know..

I'm startng to feel sleepy now πŸ˜† Wasn't tired at all 20 mins back πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
^^^ Oh wow !!! I missed it !!! DAMN .. *Gets an army* πŸ€£πŸ€£
Haha. I'm just going through her posts. Last season it was Tanaaz and now its Sky's gaarl-phraand ? πŸ€£πŸ€£ Such a douche πŸ€£πŸ€£
She is weird. I don't even get where the so called maligning her image as his "gf" comes from...you only stated what she claims herself to be...there weren't any comments on her status as Forbes-whtever or cast. πŸ€”

Sonky Sonky Sonia!  (its Sky+Sonia short form :P)