Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Jesss   πŸ€—
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
how are you eraser, and thats a good cause that you are supporting

@Tuli am here, and yes need help in Salman club.
Thanks Jess! so how was your week? any special plans for the weekend?
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

my week was hectic. tomorrow will catch up on errands, and then go see some movies over the weekend and work on Salmans bday post lol.. and you?

My head hurts whenever I have pop. Does this happen with other people? When I asked friend and family, everybody laughed at me. I'm gonna google this. 
hayylooww!!

@eraser: head hurts cuz of pop? My guess would be that it's either cuz of sugar-rush or something to do with CO2 ...do you feel the same with other high-sugar drinks (non carbonated ones)?

OMG!!!! I freaking excited for Don2!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³

@eraser: head hurts cuz of pop? My guess would be that it's either cuz of sugar-rush or something to do with CO2 ...do you feel the same with other high-sugar drinks (non carbonated ones)?

OMG!!!! I freaking excited for Don2!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³

Aniaaa πŸ€— How have you been? how are you feeling now? Hope aaal izz well πŸ€—

Hmm. could be the sugar rush. My back hurts too, especially when I eat fruit, especially apples. Could be CO2 too. Dont know. 

Eraser!!!! πŸ€—
I'm good jee...pretty gud kandishan! πŸ˜†
How are you? Holidays? Are you going for Don2?

Originally posted by: --ania--

Eraser!!!! πŸ€—

I'm good jee...pretty gud kandishan! πŸ˜†
How are you? Holidays? Are you going for Don2?

@ red - whats that? I read it as Kardashian and I'm like whaaat πŸ˜†

Of course I'm gonna go for Don2, especially after all the great reviews its been getting! Cannot miss seeing my Shahrukh on the bigscreen, all big and all πŸ˜³ Holidays bole to, I'm unemployed right now πŸ˜† I got a job offer, if all goes well, then I start in January! 

I'm so glad you're doing good πŸ€—
)

@ red - whats that? I read it as Kardashian and I'm like whaaat πŸ˜†

Of course I'm gonna go for Don2, especially after all the great reviews its been getting! Cannot miss seeing my Shahrukh on the bigscreen, all big and all πŸ˜³ Holidays bole to, I'm unemployed right now πŸ˜† I got a job offer, if all goes well, then I start in January! 

I'm so glad you're doing good πŸ€—

kandishan= condition (my horrible try at desi-fying English πŸ˜†)

I wanna go for Don 2 as well...I don't usually watch Indian movies in theatres...😳

Job offers? Thatz great! Grab on to the opportunity even if it may not be exactly what you desired...it would atleast give you experience :-)