Yes yes it is. Isn't he a cutie? πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago

May be she thought you are Draco  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by petticoat

wth is this

lovekay
20 December 2011  

Hello Dear ([email protected])
My Name is tiara i say your cantact at this site (www.india-forums.com) and i love your profile on it, i think we can know each other and build a relationship from there,so please write me back for more detail about me and my picture as well,remember that Love is the most important in life.thank and god bless you please am waiting for your lovely reply soon.
thanks yours
tiara

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL; ([email protected])

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
Hello Jeee!!

Caro! I got a similar msg on my scrap! I didn't even bother reading...must be some khiski hui/hua person! 

Originally posted by petticoat

wth is this

lovekay
20 December 2011  

Hello Dear ([email protected])
My Name is tiara i say your cantact at this site (www.india-forums.com) and i love your profile on it, i think we can know each other and build a relationship from there,so please write me back for more detail about me and my picture as well,remember that Love is the most important in life.thank and god bless you please am waiting for your lovely reply soon.
thanks yours
tiara

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL; ([email protected])

🀣

Ignore Caro..I got PMs like that a while back as well πŸ˜† Just delete it and ignore it πŸ˜†

smartie...sadly there won't be a season 2 of R.com :( Even Mahi Way which was supposed to have a confirmed season 2 doesn't seem to be having one..πŸ˜•

I can't wait for DID3!!!!!

Me either ania! Apparently the contestants are really good this time..I read on forum ki TL said if these people auditioned in season 1, most of the season 1 contestants wouldn't have made it. 😲
lol i know..this site jhust keeps getting more "mature" members

soon we will have webcams
Caro shhh..don't give Vijay new ideas.πŸ˜• πŸ˜† As it is he's trying to make it more and more like fb which is like stalkeristan.

@Himani: Yea I saw the promos...and the contestants look soo well trained ...and guess what, another contestant is coming from Terence's school...its his assistant this time!! eee!!!! =DDD I just hope that there is no dramebazi and they don't make Geeta matey win this time just to be "equal".

@Caro: Apparently, its from the same user that sent u the msg...hah!

I keep missing the promos! I heard about that assistant! Ahh I hope the assistant goes into Terence's team! His students do best under him because he knows what they're capable of better than the others! Mayuresh, Shakti did fantastically under TL..Punit who was also TL's student and from the same batch as Mayuresh's somehow didn't connect to me that well :(