Posted: 12 years ago
hahaha that's a cute thought though xD

does anyone still watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain?
haha it's becoming a litttle too saccharine 
LOLL, Mystic...I always forget their names so I just call them Diya and Baati. For me Diya is the girl and Baati is her husband.

Rach, I think Yeh Rishta has always been like that. Last time I watched it, which was more than 1.5 months ago, the lead girl was pregnant. Is she still? πŸ˜³

Now that I think about it, since I'm home for another month...I think I'm going to end up watching many of Star Plus/Sony shows with my mom at night or whenever she puts them on. πŸ˜†

-

Gotta go help my sister with her homework now. Talk to ya'll later!
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Ahh sorry for disappearing guys..I was starving so went to get a snack!

No they haven't reveleaed Maanvi's illness in the show yet..but apparently it was revealed on one of their offscreen interview things for SBS/SBB and the likes..or so I read on the forum.
Or maybe it was on the FB page? I dunno..I read on the forum that its confirmed that Maanvi has blood cancer..πŸ˜•

I never liked Diya Baati show par Diya and baati do look sweet togteher..I just figured out ki it's actually a top rated show on TV. 😲 The girl is expressionless though..

I havent seen that new show on SP though..the only new show I'm actually looking forward to is DID3..Haii mera Terence <3 😍

And yes I heard about the creepy, disgusting, awful new show Karnvir is in. Have no idea what possessed him to do such a horrible show. Staying as far away from that as possible...don't wanna hae him..

^ The only reason I watch Diya and Baati is to watch the two leads. πŸ˜†

OMG! Chocolover, you like Terence too?! My god, he's so charming!! I can hear him talk all day. 😳

Btw, who is Kanvir? What creepy show on Life OK? Is it about the possessive husband? Yup, I watched one episode yesterday... was totally freaked out. The guy is scary.
Mystico come on...Karanvir Bohra is a hottie...πŸ˜‰
I think my mom is getting hooked to Diya Baati πŸ˜† So I will probably be watching more..its better than that CRAP Saathiya show.

OMG MYSTIC! I LOVE Terence <333 I've been waiting for so long to see him on my TV screen again! If he wasn't going to be in DID3 I would seriously have boycotted. πŸ˜† It's been too darn long..I atleast saw Remo on JDJ and I don't like Geeta at all so I see her more than enough anyways πŸ˜†

Karnvir = Manoj Bohra..he chnaged his name. He was Prem in KZK..Prem-Mukti? I loved him in that! Prem-Mukti were soo good together! I first saw him in Shararat though..the desi version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch..He's a total hottie though..But yes he's on some uber lame show on LifeOk..he's the possessive husband correct..the dude who ate the roaches or somehting. 🀒🀒🀒🀒 I am going to avoid that show like my life depends on it.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Sorry I have no idea who Karanvir/Manoj is. πŸ˜† Maybe because I've never seen KZK? :P But when I did watch him in that show he looked familiar. I'm watching it right now too. This possessive husband track is definitely more freaky than the possessive husband track in SGP. 

chocolover: I love love love Terence Lewis! He's practically the only reason I watch DID (although I really enjoy watching the dances). But I think there was a DID season where he wasn't the judge and I just skipped it entirely. πŸ˜†

You should watch Diya and Baati. I actually like it, lol.
HE ATE ROACHES?

W*F. ahaha wfff
yeahh there we go, I was like I always thought his name was manoj πŸ˜† he was mad popular from that old show yh

Mystic you might have seen Karnvir in Kismat Konnection if you've seen that movie. He played Shahid's rival in the film. Oh dear don't use that show to judge him πŸ˜† It's CREEPY. I have no idea what possessed him to sign it. He was HOT in KZK. I used to watch KZK here and there, but I've seen the Prem-Mukti time..that was one beautiful love story Exta created..before she ruined it..but anyways πŸ˜†

I love the dances and contestants as well but I love terence the most <3 πŸ˜† Remo's my second fav. Dada and Geeta are ehh for me πŸ˜† But I guess together they make up the whole experience πŸ˜† You mean DID Doubles? I didn't follow that season either! Just here and there..There were rumors that Marzi, the contemporary expert on DID Doubles, might replace TL in DID3 and I was like no wayyy...

Rach he did something super disgusting like that. I think it was roaches...I was scarred from reading about it. Refused to watch it.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Liverach, he didn't eat the roach... more like drank it. Dipped it in mill and drank it because his wife is scared of roaches. Freak, I tell you.

Chocolover: Kismat Konnection! Yes!! Now I remember where I saw him! Thanks Chocolover! I knew he looked familiar. And LOL, I won't use that show to judge him. I've heard a lot about KZKsnd Prem-Mukti. Might just watch it for them on Youtube now that you also mentioned it. 😊

I don't like Remo. He's my least fav for some reason, LOL.