Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I'm here. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Hi!

Haha πŸ€— Where and how have you been? Its been ages since I've talked to you!

Shab - I was in India when the movie released and wanted to eatch it badly but then the trailers kinda got very dark and I got a very claustrophobic feel from it so I decided not to watch it. Turns out that Kashyap did that intentionally, so that people can feel how Ruth feels in the movie. 

Priya and Pragya - did I tell you that I went to watch  play in India and Kalki was in it? She was PHENOMENAL! Her body language, her dialogue delivery, her pacing, her voice modulation, her everything was brilliant! and she was such a sweetheart and so so matural and chilled out during the Q&A session. 

Rukyyy πŸ€—
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eraser

Haha πŸ€— Where and how have you been? Its been ages since I've talked to you!

I've been here, always! Just posted a little less because of exams but now they are over and I have a break! πŸ˜ƒ So to answer your second question, I have been great! And yes it has been ages. :( I've been tweeting a lot... and then end up deleting them too. πŸ˜†

How have you been? 

LOLπŸ˜†

Did KRK have a cheek filler!  πŸ˜†

Hi Y'all!  πŸ€—

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Suarez has been banned for 8 games and fined 40k.

I don't know much about the football clubs...but is Suarez the guy who used his hands to stop a goal in the FIFA WC?

And hello everybody here! Sorry too lazy to type everyone's name πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I don't know much about the football clubs...but is Suarez the guy who used his hands to stop a goal in the FIFA WC?

And hello everybody here! Sorry too lazy to type everyone's name πŸ˜†

yup, thats him. also while he was at his previous club- Ajax he bit the arms of an opposition team's player and was banned for 6 games.
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

LOLπŸ˜†

Did KRK have a cheek filler!  πŸ˜†

Hi Y'all!  πŸ€—

Bamboocopter...har marz ki doctor πŸ€—

Himaniii πŸ€—
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ruky786

*sigh* Di :( dont remind me...I don't believe he was racist...you might disagree but Negrito is not a racist term tomorrow Liverpool play 

Ruksar, being a racist and using a racist term are 2 different things. I dont think he is a racist but the FA seems to think he used a racist word- that is negrito. In the Uk using the word negro or anything similar is considered as a racist term. This might be acceptable in Uruguay but when you move to another country you have to follow the laws of that land. So if at all, I would blame Liverpool equally for not training him on cultural integrity.

If I were to use a similar word at work, I would have been fired, so in essence Suarez's punishment is not severe.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: masakaliii

AHHH i'm so happy right now, Kalki Koechlin just tweeted a reply to me. wooo. I had asked yesterday about the film "Shanghai" releasing, or a trailer coming out since no info is available on it.

thelosttracks Priya
@kalkikanmani @DibakarBanerjee Any news on Shanghai - Or perhaps a trailer? pleaaassee

kalkikanmani Kalki Koechlin
@thelosttracks @DibakarBanerjee I promise the moment i know about shanghai release I will be the first to tweet:)

___

yayy. I am eagerly waiting for this film, Banerjee is one of my fave directors and it has abhay, emraan and kalki in it. I have a feeling its going to fantastic.

I am a DB phankha too Priya! Can't wait!

Agonyaunt Dory  πŸ€—

How are you?  πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: eraser

Bamboocopter...har marz ki doctor πŸ€—

Himaniii πŸ€—

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Pragya: haha didnt know you were a big sports fanatic. I follow Ruky on twitter and she's always tweeting about LFC lol. Its cool though, i know jackshit about sports.

@eraser: W*F you saw her? in a play? that sounds amazing. Was it in hindi? i didn't know she dabbled in theatre. very impressive

@BheegiBasanti: DB is something else eh? I still havn't seen something as clever, funny and stylish as oye lucky lucky in a while . Shanghai being a political thriller excites me even more.