Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Maddy can you please reply when get chance to my Pm thanks
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Hello Jaya, Carol, Rachna and Jess! 

I just watched Love, actually. Meh. Apart from a few stories, the movie was so darn predictable and corny. Ugggh.  No more Christmas movies until next year.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AHHH i'm so happy right now, Kalki Koechlin just tweeted a reply to me. wooo. I had asked yesterday about the film "Shanghai" releasing, or a trailer coming out since no info is available on it.

thelosttracks Priya
@kalkikanmani @DibakarBanerjee Any news on Shanghai - Or perhaps a trailer? pleaaassee

kalkikanmani Kalki Koechlin
@thelosttracks @DibakarBanerjee I promise the moment i know about shanghai release I will be the first to tweet:)

___

yayy. I am eagerly waiting for this film, Banerjee is one of my fave directors and it has abhay, emraan and kalki in it. I have a feeling its going to fantastic.
Originally posted by: masakaliii

AHHH i'm so happy right now, Kalki Koechlin just tweeted a reply to me. wooo. I had asked yesterday about the film "Shanghai" releasing, or a trailer coming out since no info is available on it.

thelosttracks Priya
@kalkikanmani @DibakarBanerjee Any news on Shanghai - Or perhaps a trailer? pleaaassee

kalkikanmani Kalki Koechlin
@thelosttracks @DibakarBanerjee I promise the moment i know about shanghai release I will be the first to tweet:)

___

yayy. I am eagerly waiting for this film, Banerjee is one of my fave directors and it has abhay, emraan and kalki in it. I have a feeling its going to fantastic.

Wow thats awesome Priya! Lucky you! I β€οΈ Kalki..she's sooo different and fresh! I;d marry her if I could πŸ˜πŸ˜†

So how have you been? Been keeping up with Jake&Amir?
^ Ahh man i have to watch all their december vids, have been too busy with exams. My last research paper is due tommorow and then i'm donneee. How have you been?

And yes, kalki's a gem. I like that she collaborates with her hubby, its cute.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hello Priya and Eraser. I too have a she crush on Kalki. Didnt know she was on twitter, now going to follow her.

P.S- Priya not being a troll, but are you okay for me to follow your account on twitter?
Oooh, good luck with the paper, Priya! I hope you ace it :) Oh,their december videos have been hilarious! Do watch Secret Santa, it's the best πŸ˜† Not so impressed with today's video though, it's kinda gross. 
Hey Pragya, go ahead! i didn't know you had twitter so i will be following you as well :)
Priya, that's awesome! At least now we have some news on the movie because of your tweets.

I had the same reaction with Rahul Khanna and Nagis Fakhri tweeted me, except it was about random stuff. And when KRK RT'd a tweet of mine...which just made me feel like a total ass. πŸ˜†