Posted: 12 years ago
Hi gone how are ya? when you start christmas break
Hello Erotic and Smartie! πŸ€—
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi eraser
@smartie I use paul mitchell ,nexus, and other products you get at the salon on my hair. Am very particular.. though I know many use pantene and like it
Smartie - I've been using the Body Shop's Olive shampoo and the conditioner for years. They renamed it to the Rainforest series which are almost the same and perhaps even more awesome!  My hair's naturally very soft so I dont know how effective they are on other hair types but the fragrance is so soft and lasts forever πŸ˜ƒ

Jess - how is LA? Are you coming back for Christmas?
I am not off, working!  😭  I don't have a break.  Eraser and Jess, good night!  πŸ€—
wat_up thumbnail

The week has begun and its salman time..lol...this week will be posting is all time songs in this thread till his birthday...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP1vUSX03is[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Goodnight Erotic πŸ€— btw, did you start your new job yet?
wat_up thumbnail
@eraser will be in LA through christmas and cousins coming over. Also, I think I mentioned that joined training here, and weather here is easier to train in, and opprtunity better. So my reason to be here is work more than pleasure.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: eraser

Crixus πŸ€— Thanks, I'm gonna google that movie now and see if it's available online. I think I'm gonna start with Love, actually (only because it has my Emma Thompson β€οΈ) and then movie on to the next movie.

OHMYGOD did anyone watch the trailer for The Dark Knight Rises? I wasnt too impressed but I was content. and I didnt know it had Anne Hathaway in it. Booo πŸ€’ but so darn excited for the movie! 

Love Actually is my fav guilt trip movie regularly viewed every Christmas. I love the scene when Emma tells Liam when he is grieving for his dead wife- 'if you keep crying, no one will want to shag you'. That was typical english humour.