Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

wow this member  desi_IFer1 is sending me abusive PM and calling me a racist for calling him out on his thread.
wth
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Pragya this Desi-IFer1 is a dickhead! He has been after me since the big boss forum and got me banned!

Then he followed my posts here to the bollywood section.

He apparently even opened a thread there to thank the mods for banning me. But the mods trashed the threads after a few people supported me as opposed to him.

HE IS A CREEP! REPORT HIM! 

yup he opened an instigating thread so I called him out, so he sent me the PM below

-----------------------------------------
Mand buddhi, I am from India, Mr. Sensitive from Sensonaland..

Aqal ke parde khol samjha na. And regarding dissing, that was a general statement I made.

Saala gud gobar kaheen ka. Go die you racist idiot!

-----------------------------------

Does any of this even makes sense. I reported him right away and the mods have requested for him to be banned. lets see.

But yes, he is a crack pot, i mean asking someone to die for a Godforsaken thread in IF means you have got to be ball shit mental.
@Pragya: Wow! That's messed! I didn't get the point of the topic ..it was hypocritical. Comparisons would lead ppl to diss each others' communities. Music is not an easy thing to detect plagiarism from ...songs can end up sounding similar w/o being copied just becuz their tunes may be similar. Some copy tunes, some copy style, some copy lyrics...mehh. 

Anyways...who here watches Dance India Dance? When is the new season starting? I can't wait! 
Originally posted by --ania--

@Pragya: Wow! That's messed! I didn't get the point of the topic ..it was hypocritical. Comparisons would lead ppl to diss each others' communities. Music is not an easy thing to detect plagiarism from ...songs can end up sounding similar w/o being copied just becuz their tunes may be similar. Some copy tunes, some copy style, some copy lyrics...mehh. 

Anyways...who here watches Dance India Dance? When is the new season starting? I can't wait! 
Me me me!!! πŸ˜† Ahhh finally!! I get to see my Terence again! It's been SOO long. <3 And it will be amazing to see the original team back again! :D

The promos say it starts this saturday :)
Hello everyone πŸ€—

I'm in the mood to watch an epic romance movie that reeks of cheesiness 😳. But I'm also in the mood to watch Wayne's World for the 22nd time hehe. What do I pick? My friend recommended Love Story and The Notebook. I hate Rachel McAdams with a passion and I don't like Ryan O'Neal. Any good epic romance movie recommendations?
eraser! πŸ€—

When I think epic romance I think Titanic 😳 Are you looking for desi or Hollywood epic romance?
Originally posted by chocolover89

eraser! πŸ€—

When I think epic romance I think Titanic 😳 Are you looking for desi or Hollywood epic romance?

Himaniii! πŸ€— All done with exams? what are your plans for Christmas? Haha, I'm sticking to Hollywood tonight. and thanks but I've seen Titanic already of course. Let's see, I googled some movies, lets see if I watch a new one today or end up watching my old favourites again, as always. 
Crixus πŸ€— Thanks, I'm gonna google that movie now and see if it's available online. I think I'm gonna start with Love, actually (only because it has my Emma Thompson β€οΈ) and then movie on to the next movie.

OHMYGOD did anyone watch the trailer for The Dark Knight Rises? I wasnt too impressed but I was content. and I didnt know it had Anne Hathaway in it. Booo πŸ€’ but so darn excited for the movie! 
Originally posted by eraser

Himaniii! πŸ€— All done with exams? what are your plans for Christmas? Haha, I'm sticking to Hollywood tonight. and thanks but I've seen Titanic already of course. Let's see, I googled some movies, lets see if I watch a new one today or end up watching my old favourites again, as always. 
Sorry I went to get a snack!
Yes I am and I got my grades back too! Can breathe a sigh of relief now πŸ˜†..I was terrified I'd failed math and would have to repeat it but thank God I passed and if I may say so, did wayyy better than I thought I did πŸ˜ƒ So very happy now :D

Hahha of course! Practically everyone's seen Titanic :) Its just an epic movie I always come back to πŸ˜† I haven't seen Love Actually but I've heard its really good! :)

And yes I saw the TDKR trailers..I saw one yesterday while I watched Mission Impossible 4, and then there was a newer one today..the one in theaters was very...involved. It was even better in IMAX I think lol..I heard quite a few sighs of relief when it ended πŸ˜† Bane is so gonna creep me out..πŸ˜† My sister has already said we are watching it in IMAX when it comes out..its her birthday presetn to me πŸ˜† More like...a birthday present for her πŸ˜† And yeah Anne Hathaway plays Catwoman in TDKR..
christmas shopping...tiring
sigh