Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesh...Skip Beat will be made into a drama...but the manga is still ongoing ji. I love it...I love the lead girl's demon party LOL...you should try it out when you get the chance.

If you don't like it...you have the liberty to e-kill me...you've always recommended some awesome dramas to watch...I wanna tell you kuch too ji lol

A lot of dramas have older women with younger men...and I for one, can never tell the difference ji. They all look so adorable to me lol. And haye, does the scheduler look hot or what...sigh that smile. 

I'm looking for the MTF to download, and I'll watch it on my flight to NY. 
@Eraser: I know tis' ain't a good thing...I'm feeling much better now though...G'nite!

@Shab: You're welcome! I did not like Hrithik in Kaho na Pyar at all...then started liking him for his "cool" attitude characters in movies like Mujhse dosti, K3G etc. :P 
After his hobo phase (a la Kites), he hasn't been able to come back fully to his old self.
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok me outtie...good night bachcha log...if I don't log in tomorrow or before going to India...I shall when I get there...that is if I survive my roka lol

Bye!
Simran! πŸ€— You're going to India? Well, hope you have a good time there! Enjoy to the fullest! have fun with roka and other functions! πŸ€—

and since you recommended, I'll give a try to Skip Beat! 
Take care!! 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow this member  desi_IFer1 is sending me abusive PM and calling me a racist for calling him out on his thread.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
simran good luck in India, and on your roka

@Maddy, check PM its regarding closing the thread. would post here but better you read Pm

thanks

ok talk to you guys later
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

simran good luck in India, and on your roka

@Maddy, check PM its regarding closing the thread. would post here but better you read Pm

thanks

It was closed bcoz it was opened too early... The bday was 11 days away... And no permission was given by any of the mods... Billa just assumed that the topic opener may have taken the permission...

There were lot of complains too... Salman fans were complaining that they wanted to post sigs/messages on Page 1 but the first page was spammed by random pics...

Like i mentioned in the thread, we can reopen that at a later date closer to the bday...
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maddy, I read Pm and understand ..I also was suprised it was open early as me and others were planning in Salman club...I agree it had to be more organized.. I mention to San like I wanted some things on pg one...and ended up reserving pg 3...lol

Also, san should have reserved more pages than one to incoprate personal messages,presents, to Salman by members..anyhow..this we can discuss in Salman club.

I pmed you as well my reply.. thanks get it now. and request can we have it reopen  on 21st or 23rd because his birthday is to close to christmas and many will be busy.  

thanks appreciate.😊😊

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Aniaaa, feel better! =) πŸ€—
Anything we can do to cheer you up?

Hi Jess and Simran!

Lol Simran, I didn't tell anyone but some found out anyway and sent PMs. 

Shabz...Belated Birthday wishes!

Simmi...enjoy NYC and Desh!

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was watching this video of the girls from Ladies vs. Rick Bahl, and noticed that Parineeti Chopra looks a bit like a younger Vidya Balan. The face shape, features, and even some of the mannerisms. Thought it was interesting. I havn't watched LVRB yet, but i've heard lots of good things about the new Chopra, so perhaps a new promising actress is about to emerge?