Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hi Hi..its the 46th CC everyone! - Page 32

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

@eraser I enjoyed it alot..plan to go again as my other cousin comiong to LA to spend christmas.. and I plan to see sherlock holmes and new years eve..

okay I got the sarcaism/joke you were playing on priya lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
as you talk am in mood to post youtub songs lol..next week will turn chitchat into Salmanland here with his songs lol...

Thanks for the alert JessπŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
okay technically in som some parts its next week and posting this song ...Salman is so hott
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DKm20lsd_4[/YOUTUBE]
I'm having a viewer's block..just cannot decide what movie to watch :(
Hi guys!
What's everyone up to?

Caro...yes I very much watch EHMMBH. Infact, I really enjoy watching it...so far. πŸ˜†
Hey Shab!

My dad's laptop is so ancient, I've been trying to watc a movie but I cant even watch  a youtube video without the computer freezing every second. Grrr...

Who watces Jake&Amir? Their latest video (Secret Santa)  is DA BEST!!!

Ohhh eraser I remember the lack of 'h's' in your posts from a while back. Ow are you? πŸ˜†

I never knew about any Jack or Amir until now. I'm in the process of watching the Secret Santa one but who is who? 
LOL Shab, tat was baaad! At least now the key works if I press hard on it but tat time, I had forgotten wat it felt like typing a word wit 'h' in it πŸ˜†. 

Jake Hurwitz is the blonde hottie and Amir Blumenfeld is the one wit te glasses. Amir also played Kumar's roommate's role in the last Harold&Kumar movie. and I met tem when they came to Toronto and took pics wit tem πŸ˜ƒ Jake is the most beautiful human God has ever created πŸ˜
πŸ˜”

πŸ˜’

*sigh*