petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
eraser got 2 offers

i feel like a proud mamaa

I heard... 
uhh!The communist rule
Kim was known as a womaniser, a drinker and a movie buff, according to those people who had been in close contact with him and later left the country. He enjoyed ogling Russian dancing girls, amassing a wine cellar with more than 10,000 bottles and downing massive amounts of lobster and cognac.
Originally posted by: petticoat

true..im all for watching eye candies

buttt
the show seemed psycho..the promos were weird

that is why m not gonna watch.In her previous show too Sriti had a psycho pseudo hermaphrodite husband.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eraser...forgot to congratulate you on the offers! Picked one yet?
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tvdekha: yeah its crazy stuff. his son kim jong un is next in line, people are already predicting the collapse of the communist state.

also eraser, what 2 offers? what happened 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that is why m not gonna watch.In her previous show too Sriti had a psycho pseudo hermaphrodite husband.

why does she choose such roles😕

u know i have the same complaint against a south actress..priya mani..national award winner...but gets raped in every other role😕 wth
Thank you Rits, Carol and Jaya! 😃

It was an easy pick because well, te other job was really not worth anyting hehe. I still have to sign papers but I have unofficially accepted it. I have until the 4th of Jan so let's hope for the best. I'm excited! 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@eraserMy weekend rocked! I saw MI-4 with my cousins group we enjoyed alot...then hit some clubs lol...and you?

Hi to others
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: masakaliii

@tvdekha: yeah its crazy stuff. his son kim jong un is next in line, people are already predicting the collapse of the communist state.

also eraser, what 2 offers? what happened 

Yay for the collapse of the communist state!

and well, I got 2 movie offers. One to work opposite Adrian Brody and the other one to work opposite Ranbir Kapoor. Still havent decided which on to pick 😕
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ I'd say wait till you get one opposite Salman Khan. obviously were the cash lays.