Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Carry on you guys. Have to attend to some work duties now...😑

Thx for Stoping By... u bring a MILE Long SMILE on my Face... Have a Rocking Day... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

See GONE, she is More BINDAAS πŸ˜†

Of course she is BILLA!  πŸ˜‰  She likes to do everything out in the open and have me notice it! 
wheres Himani, lol ...Himani you and I can go see MI-4 and maybe meet some cute guys...

@Gone, at least now I know that you will remind her lol, and its very concidence that both you got great job opprtunities at the same time...

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by goneforever

Of course she is BILLA!  πŸ˜‰  She likes to do everything out in the open and have me notice it! 

I m Very Sure not EVERYTHING in OPEN, some things u guyz will do in PRIVATE for sure πŸ˜†
I'm getting something to eat anyone want anything before I eat?
Aaahhh!!! I bought the same dress yesterday that Nargis is wearing in this song (starting at 1:28) Mine is beige though and has more floral pattern, but the design is exactly the same! It was a gift from me to myself hehe and I cant believe they uploaded the movie version of the song! It's so magical πŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYbETiWlfJQ[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by eraser

Aaahhh!!! I bought the same dress yesterday that Nargis is wearing in this song (starting at 1:28) Mine is beige though and has more floral pattern, but the design is exactly the same! It was a gift from me to myself hehe and I cant believe they uploaded the movie version of the song! It's so magical πŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYbETiWlfJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Ewww!  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Nargis is inspiring your fashion choices?!  I don't know what to say!  πŸ₯Ί
Aata hoon main β­οΈ zee ke liye... jab woh nahin toh Kya karna yahaan... Chalo oye BIKE STAND se nikaalo...BC Kabutar Bitt kar dinde hai πŸ˜†

----------- Chein... Chal oye KICK maar... gadddrrr

Gaddi puting in 1st Gear... Chal oye... TATA BYE BYE EVERYONE...

Me going 2 have DREAMS of "XETA" only... πŸ₯³
Erotic - Haha, of course not! I just realized that she wore the same one and I was like wowww, maybe I'll look like Nargis if I wear this 😍 Just kidding πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ruky786

I'm getting something to eat anyone want anything before I eat?

Of course Ruky, I do!  πŸ˜‰  How about a cheeseburger?!  Sounds good, right?  And don't worry about being alone on the date.  I will come with you and Jess, Eraser is not allowed to go now!  She likes her Christian Bale and Nargis floral dress to much!  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†