Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kananya

Even her two friends seem to be able to talk more sensibly than this..what's going wrong with her? I actually get very annoyed  when she says 'aur nahi tho' .

she says 'haan nahin to'!!

I have the same query 'whats wrong with her?' on one hand she says " mere baba ne mujhe puri zindegi meri asli pariwar se dur rakkha.." and all that rona dhona , but what now?? dont u think u should give ur family a chance and accept them, when they are trying all they can to get u??

actually i think the CVs have made this character too immature and too obstinate...which is a little annoying!!
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree i feel like slapping her for her attitude to her mother she should atleast respect her, what abt all the talk how she wants her to find her daughter?!?!??!
pisces16 thumbnail
 the writers have kind of messed up Manyata character 
she is not shown to be sensible at all   What did the Baba teach her    to be  uncivilized   just because they have money  so much  disrespect  for every relationship       She is not making any sense     I f  someone is being nice to use  at least try to understand what they are saying .
pisces16 thumbnail
monya' s character is becoming annoying
The-kiddo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think der is noo difference btw manyata & J... I mean no one is good  or no one is perfect... But still agree wid dadisa aka rajmatha dat she needs some time.. to accept things

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
To be honest , both the sisters are RIDICULOUS right now. Born to such an angelic woman like Komal, they seem like fruits of some bad karma of her. She doesn't deserve daughters like Maanyata and Jaynandini.

I wish the two sisters learned some manners and heart from Unnati. What a well-brought up dignified lady with a golden heart.

Even Udayveer seems like a saint in front of these two girls. At least , his respect for everyone is REAL, irrespective of his motives.

The-kiddo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To be honest , both the sisters are RIDICULOUS right now. Born to such an angelic woman like Komal, they seem like fruits of some bad karma of her. She doesn't deserve daughters like Maanyata and Jaynandini.

I wish the two sisters learned some manners and heart from Unnati. What a well-brought up dignified lady with a golden heart.

Even Udayveer seems like a saint in front of these two girls. At least , his respect for everyone is REAL, irrespective of his motives.

AGREED
😆
xpakigirlx thumbnail
she doesnt behave good with anyone..i am irritated
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina007

I thought Murali at least brought her/raised her properly. I agree she's lived in a different atmosphere and hard living standards but what kind of behaviour is this?

Manyita doesn't care for her own family? Her mother is nothing but so nice to her and not manipulative at ALL but she's so ungrateful!

She has no respect for anyone. At first it sort of made sense because she didn't know these people are her blood related family but now that she does, she's still behaving so weirdly. 

What kind of upbringing did Murali give? ðŸ˜•

Anyone else feeling irritated from Manyita? 

lol...

you mean Murari, not Murali?  Nice...
paankh thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

FRUITS of Bad KarmA?!  lol...

Plain funny...