Manyitas behaviour is soo weird

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought Murali at least brought her/raised her properly. I agree she's lived in a different atmosphere and hard living standards but what kind of behaviour is this?

Manyita doesn't care for her own family? Her mother is nothing but so nice to her and not manipulative at ALL but she's so ungrateful!

She has no respect for anyone. At first it sort of made sense because she didn't know these people are her blood related family but now that she does, she's still behaving so weirdly. 

What kind of upbringing did Murali give? ðŸ˜•

Anyone else feeling irritated from Manyita? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know what you are trying to say...Manyeta is really getting on my nerves  also ..but thats how she is... she is kinda immature it will take her time to change.So we all should wait and see
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt lyk da way she behaves wiv her mother  

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Earlier she was shown as so sweet... now's throwing her attitude and abusing left right center. Hopefully we will get to see the end of this soon. 
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I'm not a fan of it by any means; but I think it's part of the story.

In order for her to reform and see how rude, insensitive and ungratefull she is being, she needs to fall from the hight she is standing at. Someone could catch her- ie Udayveer- or let her fall, then help her back up- also Udayveer.

I think the latter is what will happen. Manyata needs to take off her ignorent and narrow minded glasses before she can change: it's part of the development as annoying as it is.
😊
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It gets irritating but Reeha is right... its the way she is supposed to be
but hopefully it gets over soon...
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manyeta ko ek slap chahiye thats why she is behaving like that😆jab ek slap mil jayegi usse to saab kuch uski track pe chalegi😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think the character is poorly sketched... i felt irritated with her... i can understand that changing her mindset wud take time but show ur family some respect...!!!
I can understand her down to earth nature or her roughness, but this is unacceptable...i think CVs are doing this just to increase the no. of episodes, the transformation is going to be a slooowww one! ah atleast we get some ManVeer moments in the process to stop ourselves from dozing off!!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the only thing i can tell about  her  is she is getting on my nerves and I just shuffle channels when she is on a go...

want to be Rajkumari or not is different from what she is doing now...
kananya thumbnail
Even her two friends seem to be able to talk more sensibly than this..what's going wrong with her? I actually get very annoyed  when she says 'aur nahi tho' .