India-Forums

RAZIA AND GUNDE KI DANCE PARTY ...celebration (Page 4)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Yeay.Party..So so the Dashing Gunda and Ravishing Razia won .Dancing

Its time to celebrate and say nachooo

Well the flamboyant and flirtatious demeanour of Neil added to charm  and effortless grace of Jayshree and complimented her personality...Day Dreaming

A completely mesmerizing performance with perfectly synchronized gyrating dance moves and equally adorable expressions ...Clap

Indeed defining the term Nritya --ie a perfect combination of nrit(dance) and natya( expression)Clap

The Foot work was amazing . kudos to the exuberating enthusiasm of Neil which not only spiced up the routine but essentially added oodles of charisma providing the necessary phillip needed to enthrall the audience.

Haila In short bole to apna gunda and razia rocked...Clap

BTW me too liked the shocking purple floral shirt LOL..

added the much needed punk to the routine...LOL

To yeay lets celebrate and dance

NachoooDancing

Congrats Neil and Jayshree and I am so looking forward to your next performance 

P.S-Thanks a ton Mamoni for the wonderful celebration thread ..

Bole to ekdum jhakaaas

and Geeshu jadurgarni...Day Dreaming

Where is your charan Fab gifs...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuchweetuEXOL

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Loved d duet performance by Neil n Jayashree...ClapClapClap.it was  a dhansoo performance by both...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedloved Neil's attire..Big smile..n that small beard..EmbarrassedNeil was just excellent in his performance..Big smileas Malaika said..their jodi creates a type of magic which didn't allow viewers...to miss their performance for a secondEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Congrats Neil..and Jayashree...Big smile

All d best for d Grand Finale...Embarrassed

P.S:-Chudail..masth thread hai..n we know..Neil is ur bhai...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Embarrassed

MR21KeithuuBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuEXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

@neilu

I totally Agree with you Nithya that there was something really weird about that that lift I mean maybe there was some miscommunication or wrong timing..Actually it needs dexterity for the execution of a Lift without looking clumsy.It needs to be from both the partners...

A lift is not merely carrying the weight of your partner but the girl also needs the much needed bounce and needs to uplift the body at the right time.Though not ugly..But indeed the lift looked a bit clumsy to me as well.  

MR21KeithuuBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuEXOLchweetu

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@neilu

I totally Agree with you Nithya that there was something really weird about that that lift I mean maybe there was some miscommunication or wrong timing..Actually it needs dexterity for the execution of a Lift without looking clumsy.It needs to be from both the partners...

A lift is not merely carrying the weight of your partner but the girl also needs the much needed bounce and needs to uplift the body at the right time.Though not ugly..But indeed the lift looked a bit clumsy to me as well.  

yup clumsy is the word...and yea u r right...some wrong timing..or lack of bounce from J or so...hope they work this out in future performances

Edited by nneeiill - 18 December 2011 at 9:25am

MR21Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuumanzilmukulchweetu

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

P.S:-Chudail..masth thread hai..n we know..Neil is ur bhai...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup she declared lol

MR21GeeshuKeithuuBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
-thanks geesh for those lovely gifs Clap 

-thanks keithu,vinolya, ramya, minizz, neiiiliiiTongue, piyu , siree and yami_nivren for being a part of the celebration Big smile Hug
[email protected]_ nivren beta unres kar le jaldii warna grand finale aa jayega Tongue jaldi aao we are waiting for ur comments Hug

-neiilliii, keithwa and piyu thanks guys for painting this celebration thread all blue blueLOL i loved ur discussions regarding neil and jayashrees dance , i hope they dnt repeat the mistakes rather learn from them and win the grand finale Big smile 

-siree and neiilii bacchu neil is bhaiyon ka bhai not my bhai and maine clarify kar diya tha that hes not my bhai still u guys are determined to make him my bhai ..haye haye ghor aasatya Tongue
both of u iska anjaam acha nahi hoga Evil Smilepaapiyon bhai hoga wo tumhara Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21GeeshuKeithuumanzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
all the best neil and jayashree..

you guys rock...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keithuu

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
awesome post n gifs . congrats to neill n jayashree on their winning.
hope they win finals too. DancingParty

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 26 December 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keithuu

Go to top