Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Stupid Poll, its a Topic actually :P (Page 6)

Poll Question: What wud have happened if Abhay died for getting Arnab back to human?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [23.08%]
30 [76.92%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol hey!...u changed ur id LOL 

Hahahaha -- Yeah! Everybody already came to know my name -- and Chandrima gave me Anna so I am using it now Tongue LOL

though i want new fresh season of pkyek but i m glad this one is over LOL...and ofcourse we needed this break LOL...it was a torture to see Abhay as a weak human SleepyLOL
Yeah I know -- I am sooo glad this one is over. Couldnt tolerate Abhay the human and Pia ko toh rehne hi do Wink -- New season with SUPER sadoo Abhay -- maybe something like ripper Abhay and Damon like Big smile That would make my day! LOLLOL

lol the dance lacked practice...and it showed in the dance LOL

The Abhay Pia dance wasnt good at all! I just liked the silver lehenga that Pia was wearing and nothing else. Tongue The other dances were okay but there was too much of Nishant Malkani in it (Adhiraaj I mean)

Goa was freaking awesome...waters sports, beeches everything was amazing...there it was hot and here freezing cold LOL

I LOVEEE Goa! Its one of the best places in India -- except Kerala ofcourse which is way awesome for its scenic beauty!

I dint try water sports much when I went there ( a little scared of water) but just sun bathing on the beach is WOWWW!!! 

Delhi is Freezing like HELL! The fog today is awesome but the chill is making me shudder! 

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

lolz now dont exaggerate, Pia did cry when she realized Abhay gave his soul LOLLOL...but my point is - is crying enough? Confused...her line was something like "my heart will always have a void space without u"...that means she will miss him and was ready to accept that Abhay died and that too so easily Confused...thats my point LOL
lol it was no epic love from Pia's side...she loved him and was possessive abt him but thats it TongueLOL
hahaha...show his fangs? Shocked ROFLROFL...i wish Tongue ROFL

Did she ? Silly Silly Silly The way she cried we don't call it crying Nishi... It was more like chalo CV's want me to cry so let's cry... I didn't see the pain in her eyes... didn't feel the pain in her lines... Nishi me who loves to hide feelings and pains I won't be able to behave like if everything was ok... and I know what I am talking about... losing someone you love is just to hard and Abhay was supposed to be her life... so I just can't digest the way she "cried". Dead

That's what I am saying... crying is just a part of your feelings... when you cry you forget that you were in pain one day... and that's why I expected Piya to go mad... cause when you go mad you hardly forget that you were in pain... but after watching the scene I knew it was too much to ask... Piya never loved Abhay the way he loved her... have you seen the last scene of season 1 while he was erasing her memories how he was pained... that's called love... so that's what I was telling to you that we can't expect Piya to go mad in love so she could have atleast cried and not pretend to cry. 

lol u know what Farah...today i made my mom watch those epis...and my mom was like - Abhay is giving his soul there and Pia is busy in marriage...she knows that and she doesnt even care? ROFLROFL
earlier i was thinking that mayb i m over-reacting on that scene but when my mom said that too, now i totally believe i am right ROFLROFL

You make anyone watch that scene, the answer will be ROFL KYA PIYA ABHAY SE PIYAAR KARTI HAI ? So I am not shocked by your mom's reaction.

How do you guys manage to demean Pia in  all your posts!? Tongue LOL I was going thru the posts and saw phr Pia ki BBB nikalna shuru! LOLLOL

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

--Anna--

--sonali-- Goldie
--sonali--
--sonali--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
nishko...muh ki sare baante chin li& i saw it nw..
just loved it yar...
i like al point...

mostly visu ne abhiya ke dance ki puri vat laga di re...u know.. i was laughing hardly..
bt still i like tht epi...al songs just wow..bt chamk challo wala abhiya pe chahiye tha...

thanx .such nice post.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Anna--

lolz now dont exaggerate, Pia did cry when she realized Abhay gave his soul LOLLOL...but my point is - is crying enough? Confused...her line was something like "my heart will always have a void space without u"...that means she will miss him and was ready to accept that Abhay died and that too so easily Confused...thats my point LOL
lol it was no epic love from Pia's side...she loved him and was possessive abt him but thats it TongueLOL
hahaha...show his fangs? Shocked ROFLROFL...i wish Tongue ROFL

Did she ? Silly Silly Silly The way she cried we don't call it crying Nishi... It was more like chalo CV's want me to cry so let's cry... I didn't see the pain in her eyes... didn't feel the pain in her lines... Nishi me who loves to hide feelings and pains I won't be able to behave like if everything was ok... and I know what I am talking about... losing someone you love is just to hard and Abhay was supposed to be her life... so I just can't digest the way she "cried". Dead

That's what I am saying... crying is just a part of your feelings... when you cry you forget that you were in pain one day... and that's why I expected Piya to go mad... cause when you go mad you hardly forget that you were in pain... but after watching the scene I knew it was too much to ask... Piya never loved Abhay the way he loved her... have you seen the last scene of season 1 while he was erasing her memories how he was pained... that's called love... so that's what I was telling to you that we can't expect Piya to go mad in love so she could have atleast cried and not pretend to cry. 

lol u know what Farah...today i made my mom watch those epis...and my mom was like - Abhay is giving his soul there and Pia is busy in marriage...she knows that and she doesnt even care? ROFLROFL
earlier i was thinking that mayb i m over-reacting on that scene but when my mom said that too, now i totally believe i am right ROFLROFL

You make anyone watch that scene, the answer will be ROFL KYA PIYA ABHAY SE PIYAAR KARTI HAI ? So I am not shocked by your mom's reaction.

How do you guys manage to demean Pia in  all your posts!? Tongue LOL I was going thru the posts and saw phr Pia ki BBB nikalna shuru! LOLLOL

As if you never BB her LOL LOL

BBing her is my favorite thing in this forum! Jab bhi bologe I can start off LOL LOL

Go to top