Stupid Poll, its a Topic actually :P - Page 7

Poll

What wud have happened if Abhay died for getting Arnab back to human?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol...Nishi..I thought ki Abhay vaapas vampire ban jayega...bt cv's ne hamari watt laga di...πŸ˜†...Anyway loved Abhiya's scene...waise bhi thode hi the...πŸ˜‰...Ya true Suku  was nt dancing...πŸ˜›...Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

ummm...all these things can b brought back except Neil in bed 🀣
lol and its not just Shrishti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh i see. did u know i once made a post in which one of ur posts was an inspiration? and are there good choices for drunkards in goa? i am one😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1921615

Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hahaha -- I know!! πŸ˜› I have seen Bani is AT and u in other posts -- if you both would have met pehle -- toh Jeh ne toh pehle hi mar jana tha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† -- Tikta hi nahi itni der! πŸ˜‰

Abhi bhi khatam nahi hua πŸ˜² Mare hue ko bhi maaroge kya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Damn we missed all the fun πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† Achcha hota agar pehle hi maar jaata πŸ€’
Haan we will kill and torture him again and again πŸ˜†

haha no matter how hot Damon is but even his character is not that strong πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Elena to uski baja ke rakhti hai 🀣...infact THE superwoman Elena ke alawa sabki bajti hai is show mein 🀣
lol but wasnt Geet looking a bit fat in that sari? πŸ˜›...lol and even though Abhay-Pia r not good dancers, their performance was grand they being the star of the epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u drank fenny? i didnt πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Mumbai was good...but not as great as Goa πŸ˜›...we saw Shararukh's house Mannat (which from outside looked absolutely nothing πŸ€”)...and yes we saw Ranbeer Kapoor in Goa  πŸ˜

OMG πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² You like Ranbeer Kapoor and you are dreaming about him ? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Whenever I start believing that you are a true khatarnak evil tum aise kuch karte ho that phir se I start believing you are a total girlie πŸ€£

Damon is nothing πŸ˜› He can't fight... even Caroline is better than him πŸ€£ πŸ˜› Loser πŸ˜† But I like him... Whenever maar khata hai I love to see it. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Lol...Nishi..I thought ki Abhay vaapas vampire ban jayega...bt cv's ne hamari watt laga di...πŸ˜†...Anyway loved Abhiya's scene...waise bhi thode hi the...πŸ˜‰...Ya true Suku  was nt dancing...πŸ˜›...

lol waise bhi show end ho raha tha to it doesnt matter actually ki Abhay insaan ho ya Vampire πŸ˜†...but yea if they wanna start new season then surely Abhay needs to become Vampire again TongueπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ary42

oh i see. did u know i once made a post in which one of ur posts was an inspiration? and are there good choices for drunkards in goa? i am one😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1921615

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u r a guy? 😲

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² You like Ranbeer Kapoor and you are dreaming about him ? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Whenever I start believing that you are a true khatarnak evil tum aise kuch karte ho that phir se I start believing you are a total girlie πŸ€£

Damon is nothing πŸ˜› He can't fight... even Caroline is better than him πŸ€£ πŸ˜› Loser πŸ˜† But I like him... Whenever maar khata hai I love to see it. πŸ˜†

Farah...normal ppl, as in "Normal" ppl (not talking abt u Tongue) will like Ranbeer Kapoor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he indeed looks very hot and is one of my fav actor πŸ˜†
lolz i know Damon, Stefan - they r like nothing in front of Elena πŸ˜†...infact there r so many ppl who r more powerful than Salvatore bros πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

haha no matter how hot Damon is but even his character is not that strong πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Elena to uski baja ke rakhti hai 🀣...infact THE superwoman Elena ke alawa sabki bajti hai is show mein 🀣
lol but wasnt Geet looking a bit fat in that sari? πŸ˜›...lol and even though Abhay-Pia r not good dancers, their performance was grand they being the star of the epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u drank fenny? i didnt πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Mumbai was good...but not as great as Goa πŸ˜›...we saw Shararukh's house Mannat (which from outside looked absolutely nothing πŸ€”)...and yes we saw Ranbeer Kapoor in Goa  πŸ˜

Ye toh hai! Damon ki -- nahi infact every guy on the show ki -- sirf Elina lagati hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† -- Nevertheless I like Damon's character more -- Its his intensity that touches me deep down! πŸ˜›

Geet is fat -- but still I liked her πŸ˜› -- Sanaya's hair messed it up for me -- otherwise obviously she looks better. But even she is a skeleton like Suku -- They can give each other competition πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes Abhay and Pia were given a grand dance performance -- I loved the songs they danced on -- but there dance dint do anything for me. Infact my sister and I just kept laughing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Na I dint -- What is it anyways?!πŸ˜•

I love Mumbai! Its a fab place to stay and live an independent life! I have worked there for 4 months and it was an awesome experience. The best was saw many TV stars and realized that no one gives a crap about them there -- yahan Delhi mein hi sab pagla jaate hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I have seen Ranbir Kappor too! With Katrina Kaif ! πŸ˜‰ He looks better up front -- more handsome!

Did you get a pic with him!? πŸ˜›

Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Damn we missed all the fun πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† Achcha hota agar pehle hi maar jaata πŸ€’
Haan we will kill and torture him again and again πŸ˜†

Yes you did! πŸ˜› I have seen Bani -- her love for Jeh is uncomparable -- excpet of course if its you in question! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Koi nahi Hell mein bhi peecha mat chodna uska πŸ˜› I feel so bad for him! πŸ˜†

Farah...normal ppl, as in "Normal" ppl (not talking abt u πŸ˜›) will like Ranbeer Kapoor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he indeed looks very hot and is one of my fav actor πŸ˜†
lolz i know Damon, Stefan - they r like nothing in front of Elena πŸ˜†...infact there r so many ppl who r more powerful than Salvatore bros πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chup kar πŸ˜› First tu normal ban jaa then talk πŸ˜† Cause only girlies like Ranbeer Kapoor and you are one of them πŸ˜† Ranbeer looks hot ? 😲 Arey he looks like a baby... so hot kaise lag sakta hai 🀣

Atleast Stefan maar toh nahin khata na πŸ˜† But Damon toh roz maar khata hai... toh kabhi Elena se, toh kabhi Katherine, toh kabhi Caroline se toh kabhi Bonnie se πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Yes you did! πŸ˜› I have seen Bani -- her love for Jeh is uncomparable -- excpet of course if its you in question! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Koi nahi Hell mein bhi peecha mat chodna uska πŸ˜› I feel so bad for him! πŸ˜†

Damn πŸ˜† ROFL farak sirf yehi hai between bani and me is that she gives gali bohut gusse mein... aur mein deti hoon pyaar se haas haas kar 🀣

WTH 😑 mujhe hell mein send kar rahi ho πŸ˜† Naaa mein heaven se use pareshan karoongi 🀣