Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Stupid Poll, its a Topic actually :P - Page 6

Poll

What wud have happened if Abhay died for getting Arnab back to human?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

I know -- ek you and one bani -- tum logon ka Jehh ya "watermelon" ðŸ˜‰ ke lie pyaar atoot hai! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Khatam hogaya ab uski death se!? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

Pia is always my first and foremost option ðŸ˜†

ROFL yeah we both are great... my bad luck I met her few days back... nahin toh sure bohut maza aata yahan. 😆
Nahin hua khatam... we loved him so we will love him till we die 😆

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nishi-
yes i will miss only misha. what can i do besides? i don't like misha 100%, but the other things i liked are long gone.
abhay's attitude, sid's words and actions, the old pia, maithili's classy attitude, neel in bed, the suspense and darkness-where were they during the ending episodes?

ur posts are a little dangerous but to the point. i don't know yet why shristi calls you evil.
Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago
homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Hey guys! lol i never thought i will come back home after 7 days and PKYEK has also ended and still feel like making a topic but kya karu control nahi hota 😛ðŸĪĢ...i missed some epis of this week but from what i saw i will tell u some bad points and good points abt the show ending 😛😆...ok here is a WARNING RED ALERT! -> all senti ppl DONT read further my post cum poll and stop here ITSELF ALREADY 😛😆😆

Bad Points :-

1. Ok after watching 1 epi of this week (i guess Tuesday wala tha) i needed Crocin badly even in a happening place like Goa ...what the hell was going on??...Abhay was dying there and Pia was busy planning Misha's marriage? 😕...disgusting love story! WORD!ðŸ˜Ą...PATANGA to hua nahi mohabbat mein FANAA aur AAG hi bujh gaya 😕 ðŸĪĢ

2.  Now here comes my POLL question - what if Abhay had given his soul to save Arnab? ( i SOOO WISH it had happened 😔...mayb giving soul wud have turned Abhay back to Vampire or he died - either case it wud have been a better ending ðŸĨą)...and what wud have happened even if Abhay died?...Pia wud cry and say she will miss him always and after 2 days she wud prolly live happily ever after with her loving family and get married, have kids and still miss Abhay at times 😆 (just like Alina was seen dancing after her brother Jeh died ðŸĪĢ)...now u get my poll? 😛😆😆...The Love Saga of Abhiya ðŸĪŠ

3. Now comes my jokes...my PJs 😛😆😆

"Jeh's character made sense" - JOKE OF THE WEEK ðŸĪĢ
"Pia wud have died too if Abhay died/got killed" - JOKE OF THE MONTH ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
"PKYEK is a love story" - JOKE OF THE YEAR ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

ok enough of my PJs, now coming to good points 😆

Good Points :-

1. No matter how much Abhay changed after he became human but the one n only character which never got ruined was Abhay Raichand 👏...no matter how boring he looked as human 😛 but still characterwise he was STILL PERFECT! ⭐ïļ...he is flawless just like Edward, Abhay is surely my Indian Edward 😍😆

2. Two best scenes :
    (1) when Madhu talks abt marriage to Abhiya...Pia gets happy...but Abhay blushes ðŸĪĢ...kya mast wala sharmaya tha - thats soo Abhay ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
    (2) when Abhay bends over to kiss Pia and opens his mouth to pretend to Mr Dobrial and he laughs ðŸĪĢ...that scene was class man! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ...how i WISHED that time he wud show his fangs 😛 but...
i mean if they r planning to make next season of pkyek then Abhay shud turn back to Vampire na 😒

3. All my favourite songs got played in last epi ...all the songs i had wished and there it was 😃

(1)  "Tere waaste..Mera ishq sufiyana" - this song was JUST PERFECT for Abhay in this situation...lolz i just wanted to change the lyrics of that line in the song "Tere aag mein hi jalke...Koyale se hira banke" TO "Tere aag mein hi jalke...Hire se Koyala banke" ðŸĪĢ (bcoz thats what happened with Abhay ðŸĪĢ)

(2) "Katiya Karoon"- again a perfect song for Alina 👏

(3) "Main karu to saala character dheela hai" 😉
    (4) "Make some noise for the desi boyz" - how much i wished that Kabir too danced on this song along with other boyz...WTH did he not dance and guys from other shows were dancing too much??? 😕
    (5) "Wanna b my chammak challo"
    (6) "Kare chaand taaron ko, mashoor itna kyun...Kambakht inn se bhi khoobsurat hai tu" - anyone can sing this song ðŸ˜†
    (7) "Dil ibadat kar raha hai...dhadkanein meri sun" 😍
    (8) "Saj dhaj ke..Tashan mein rehna" 😎

PS: the dance was bad...both Vivian and Suku still bad at dancing...Suku was hardly moving (except for the times when Vivian was lifting her 😆😆)...and Vivian had gone worst in dancing from what he did last time in "Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani" 😆😆

Nishi i m so glad to read yr post; acchaa lagata hai; after the serial ended still our friends r around in forum; i m really missing our pkyk n our most wanted abhiya; how we were fighting with cvs when they tried to separate our abhiya; but mann ko thodi si tasalli hai ki i m watching our old pkyk on star utsav; i m not missing anyone epi. abhiya ko dekhne ke liye mann hamesha bekarara rehta hai; thanks to star utsav.😛   😛   Edited by homyar - 12 years ago

LOL dekha jaye to Abhay's character was a mixture of Edward, Stefan and Damon all 3 😆...but yet unique bcoz his character was stronger than those 3 😆
i liked that other girl's legenga who was dancing with Maan (forgot her name Tongue😆)...her dance was also the best among all
yaar Goa mein water sports nahi kiya to kya kiya 😆...foreigners r the ones who enjoy sun bathing n stuff 😆😆...btw u went to Cruise?...that was best part...they got carnival festival there and we dance n all ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: visufansona

nishko...muh ki sare baante chin li& i saw it nw..
just loved it yar...
i like al point...

mostly visu ne abhiya ke dance ki puri vat laga di re...u know.. i was laughing hardly..
bt still i like tht epi...al songs just wow..bt chamk challo wala abhiya pe chahiye tha...

thanx .such nice post.

hahaha...kisi ne nahi kaha to maine hi keh diya 😛😆😆
ViSu's dance was not well rehersed, they cudnt even dance in sync 😆...and it showed onscreen 😆...they r not great dancers but practice makes u perfect and the problem is they didnt practice 😆😆
Originally posted by: ary42

@nishi-
yes i will miss only misha. what can i do besides? i don't like misha 100%, but the other things i liked are long gone.
abhay's attitude, sid's words and actions, the old pia, maithili's classy attitude, neel in bed, the suspense and darkness-where were they during the ending episodes?

ur posts are a little dangerous but to the point. i don't know yet why shristi calls you evil.

ummm...all these things can b brought back except Neil in bed ðŸĪĢ
lol and its not just Shrishti 😆😆
Originally posted by: homyar

Nishi i m so glad to read yr post; acchaa lagata hai; after the serial ended still our friends r around in forum; i m really missing our pkyk n our most wanted abhiya; how we were fighting with cvs when they tried to separate our abhiya; but mann ko thodi si tasalli hai ki i m watching our old pkyk on star utsav; i m not missing anyone epi. abhiya ko dekhne ke liye mann hamesha bekarara rehta hai; thanks to star utsav.😛   😛  

lol thanks 😆
ah good, we still dunno if pkyek is coming back but umeed pe duniya kaayam hai 😆😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

ROFL yeah we both are great... my bad luck I met her few days back... nahin toh sure bohut maza aata yahan. 😆
Nahin hua khatam... we loved him so we will love him till we die 😆

Hahaha -- I know!! ðŸ˜› I have seen Bani is AT and u in other posts -- if you both would have met pehle -- toh Jeh ne toh pehle hi mar jana tha ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† -- Tikta hi nahi itni der! ðŸ˜‰

Abhi bhi khatam nahi hua ðŸ˜ē Mare hue ko bhi maaroge kya ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

LOL dekha jaye to Abhay's character was a mixture of Edward, Stefan and Damon all 3 😆...but yet unique bcoz his character was stronger than those 3 😆
i liked that other girl's legenga who was dancing with Maan (forgot her name 😛😆)...her dance was also the best among all
yaar Goa mein water sports nahi kiya to kya kiya 😆...foreigners r the ones who enjoy sun bathing n stuff 😆😆...btw u went to Cruise?...that was best part...they got carnival festival there and we dance n all ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yes Abhay's character was stronger than Edward and Stefan's but for me Damon and Abhay rank somewhat the same or maybe Damon more because I love Damon like hell ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

The Orange lehenga!? That was Sanaya from MJHT --- I liked Geet's dance the best -- I dint like Sanaya's hair! And Abhay Pia are not even in the competition -- They were sooo bad! ðŸ˜†

Nahi kia yaar -- I am a bit scared of water -- plus we were so busy going to all the beaches (though I dont understand the difference ðŸ˜›) -- but well next time I go (which will be soon) -- I shall try them. 

Yes I went to the cruise. It was certainly the best part! When I had they had a party theme sort of a thing "Summer touchdown" I think it was -- We partied, drank, dance, -- SO much funnn!!! 

U went to Mumbai also na!? How was it!?

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Yes Abhay's character was stronger than Edward and Stefan's but for me Damon and Abhay rank somewhat the same or maybe Damon more because I love Damon like hell ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

The Orange lehenga!? That was Sanaya from MJHT --- I liked Geet's dance the best -- I dint like Sanaya's hair! And Abhay Pia are not even in the competition -- They were sooo bad! ðŸ˜†

Nahi kia yaar -- I am a bit scared of water -- plus we were so busy going to all the beaches (though I dont understand the difference ðŸ˜›) -- but well next time I go (which will be soon) -- I shall try them. 

Yes I went to the cruise. It was certainly the best part! When I had they had a party theme sort of a thing "Summer touchdown" I think it was -- We partied, drank, dance, -- SO much funnn!!! 

U went to Mumbai also na!? How was it!?

haha no matter how hot Damon is but even his character is not that strong 😛😆...Elena to uski baja ke rakhti hai ðŸĪĢ...infact THE superwoman Elena ke alawa sabki bajti hai is show mein ðŸĪĢ
lol but wasnt Geet looking a bit fat in that sari? 😛...lol and even though Abhay-Pia r not good dancers, their performance was grand they being the star of the epi 😆😆
u drank fenny? i didnt 😛😆
Mumbai was good...but not as great as Goa 😛...we saw Shararukh's house Mannat (which from outside looked absolutely nothing ðŸĪ”)...and yes we saw Ranbeer Kapoor in Goa  ðŸ˜