Stupid Poll, its a Topic actually :P - Page 5

Poll

What wud have happened if Abhay died for getting Arnab back to human?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol u know what Farah...today i made my mom watch those epis...and my mom was like - Abhay is giving his soul there and Pia is busy in marriage...she knows that and she doesnt even care? 🤣🤣
earlier i was thinking that mayb i m over-reacting on that scene but when my mom said that too, now i totally believe i am right 🤣🤣

You make anyone watch that scene, the answer will be ROFL KYA PIYA ABHAY SE PIYAAR KARTI HAI ? So I am not shocked by your mom's reaction.
Originally posted by: ary42

btw, i thought that i may share some jokes with you. plz don't blame me if u don't find them funny or already knew them.

pia is even alive and in one piece by the time she spends without abhay.

once pia said " i can take care of myself " to ABHAY.

pia with jeh-be understanding and liberal abhay. mard ko dard nahi hota. tolerate me with him, sitting in his car with legs bared. ladkiya dil ki size dekhta hain ( movie dialog)
abhay with alina- can't stand it. how dare u listen to u'r parents, bother about your clan's needs above my "feelings" and even propose alina? insensitive brute.

misha attacked by vampire- family's more important than you. i will dump u if u don't expose who.
with alina next day- i loved you more than myself (but less than family by yesterday's records)
that night when stalking chand ( how she was not sensed by him?)- if u hide the "mujrim" i will never forgive you ( vampires have to abide by human laws it seems)

vampires (and werewolves) hid from humans as humans developed weapons- as said by hasina. they could not develop their own weapons- like chandu's earth destroying ring.

jeh handled his "zyada takatwar" sister as easily as human pia.

the vamp sardar made arnab a human just by talking. ( he shed water tears in the scene)

dehradun boys once went mad over panchhi, she treated them like disposable stuff ( but HOW was that possible?)😕

arnab's books knew more about vampire magic than chand.

hahaha...good ones 🤣
yea some stuff dont make logical sense but we have to accept it, no other option 😆...and explain it using ur own logic 😆
Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

u r welcome nishi ...well offcoure i took the danger of goin through ur posts 😳...now one thing toh hai tht i really m cool...lol🤣🤣...problems ko tum aise hi drra dogi..tum ho naa unse bhi badi problem...lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG from where do u get to know such things abt me? 😲 Tongue ðŸ¤£
maine aisa kya kar diya 🤣
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol hey!...u changed ur id 😆 

Hahahaha -- Yeah! Everybody already came to know my name -- and Chandrima gave me Anna so I am using it now ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

though i want new fresh season of pkyek but i m glad this one is over 😆...and ofcourse we needed this break 😆...it was a torture to see Abhay as a weak human 🥱😆
Yeah I know -- I am sooo glad this one is over. Couldnt tolerate Abhay the human and Pia ko toh rehne hi do ðŸ˜‰ -- New season with SUPER sadoo Abhay -- maybe something like ripper Abhay and Damon like ðŸ˜ƒ That would make my day! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

lol the dance lacked practice...and it showed in the dance 😆

The Abhay Pia dance wasnt good at all! I just liked the silver lehenga that Pia was wearing and nothing else. ðŸ˜› The other dances were okay but there was too much of Nishant Malkani in it (Adhiraaj I mean)

Goa was freaking awesome...waters sports, beeches everything was amazing...there it was hot and here freezing cold 😆

I LOVEEE Goa! Its one of the best places in India -- except Kerala ofcourse which is way awesome for its scenic beauty!

I dint try water sports much when I went there ( a little scared of water) but just sun bathing on the beach is WOWWW!!! 

Delhi is Freezing like HELL! The fog today is awesome but the chill is making me shudder! 

--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

You make anyone watch that scene, the answer will be ROFL KYA PIYA ABHAY SE PIYAAR KARTI HAI ? So I am not shocked by your mom's reaction.

How do you guys manage to demean Pia in  all your posts!? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† I was going thru the posts and saw phr Pia ki BBB nikalna shuru! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --Anna--

How do you guys manage to demean Pia in  all your posts!? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† I was going thru the posts and saw phr Pia ki BBB nikalna shuru! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

As if you never BB her ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nishko...muh ki sare baante chin li& i saw it nw..
just loved it yar...
i like al point...

mostly visu ne abhiya ke dance ki puri vat laga di re...u know.. i was laughing hardly..
bt still i like tht epi...al songs just wow..bt chamk challo wala abhiya pe chahiye tha...

thanx .such nice post.
--Anna-- thumbnail

As if you never BB her ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

BBing her is my favorite thing in this forum! Jab bhi bologe I can start off ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --Anna--

BBing her is my favorite thing in this forum! Jab bhi bologe I can start off ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

And mein kabhi bhi start ho sakti hoon with Jehhh ðŸ¤£ Piya is my second option. ðŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail

And mein kabhi bhi start ho sakti hoon with Jehhh ðŸ¤£ Piya is my second option. ðŸ˜†

I know -- ek you and one bani -- tum logon ka Jehh ya "watermelon" ðŸ˜‰ ke lie pyaar atoot hai! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Khatam hogaya ab uski death se!? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

Pia is always my first and foremost option ðŸ˜†